Windows 10: Frequent Crashes

Discus and support Frequent Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Right now I have 3 large monitors. When the crash happens my display freezes on my primary monitor and the other monitors go black. On windows 8 it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ladieu, May 4, 2016.

1. ladieu Win User

Frequent Crashes

Right now I have 3 large monitors. When the crash happens my display freezes on my primary monitor and the other monitors go black. On windows 8 it would go straight to BSOD and on 10 it shows the last thing i was looking at.\

The crash typically occurs when I am using chrome and watching youtube or online video but this doesn't seem universal.

I try to remember to not use chrome for such things, but sometimes I forget. I have a critical Gmail plugin for my job that only works in chrome so I have to use it for some things.

Plus it owuld be swell if my computer didn't crash multiple times per day.

Hopefully you can help! Attachment 78333

:)

ladieu, May 4, 2016

2. Crash Frequently

hi.

i'm just buy a laptop that supports windows 10. it's only 2 weeks since i bought it on 13 March 2017, and it's been crash way too often. this makes me hampering for doing my work. please help. i'm indonesian.

this is the error message

RubbyCharissa, May 4, 2016
  3. Frequent Crashing

Hi,

Check the hard drive :

Run the appropriate one of these and/or the trial versions below.

Manufacturer's Diagnostic Utilities.

(The old 302602 links is not valid now for the diagnostic links.)
    Diagnostic Utilities By Manufacturer - run the one for your hard drive <-- links here are now outdated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/hardware-support/hard-drive-support/462298-no-ide-device-found.html

Corrected list as of 9-10-2016

Fujitsu Hard Drives: Diagnostic Utilities Here

PFU (EMEA) Limited - Fujitsu UK

Hitachi Hard Drives: Diagnostic Utilities Here

Legacy Downloads | HGST

IBM Hard Drives: Use Hitachi Utilities

Toshiba Hard Drives: Use Hitachi or Maxtor Utilities

Maxtor Hard Drives: Diagnostic Utilities Here (now SeaGate)

http://www.seagate.com/manuals/backupplus/hard-drive-tests/#seagate-diagnostic-tool-windows-only

Quantum Hard Drives: Use Maxtor Utilities

Seagate Hard Drives: Diagnostic Utilities Here

http://www.seagate.com/manuals/backupplus/hard-drive-tests/#seagate-diagnostic-tool-windows-only

Conner Hard Drives: Use Seagate Utilities

Samsung Hard Drives: Use Seagate Utilities

Western Digital Hard Drives: Diagnostic Utilities Here

Software and Firmware Downloads | WD Support

The trial versions of one of these "might" help.

SpeedFan

Download SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

HD Tune

HD Tune website

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, May 4, 2016
Thema:

Frequent Crashes

1. Frequent Crashes - Similar Threads - Frequent Crashes

2. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  3. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  4. I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d4 0xfffff8045eaeedd0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8044763221f. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031624-14828-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  5. I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen

I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d4 0xfffff8045eaeedd0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8044763221f. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031624-14828-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  6. Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.: --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1818866698650931750, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: THXService.exe P2: 1.0.0.1 P3: 5d81b8c9 P4: StackHash_b1cc P5:...
  7. Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.

Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.: --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1818866698650931750, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: THXService.exe P2: 1.0.0.1 P3: 5d81b8c9 P4: StackHash_b1cc P5:...
  8. Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys: Hi! I'm desperate to find a solution for my computer's frequent BSOD crashes. It's been happening nearly once a week. Due to the crashes, I've even reinstalled my PC. Yet, the crashes are still happening. As you can see, I've had two BSOD within a week of each other. This is...
  9. Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys

Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys: Hi! I'm desperate to find a solution for my computer's frequent BSOD crashes. It's been happening nearly once a week. Due to the crashes, I've even reinstalled my PC. Yet, the crashes are still happening. As you can see, I've had two BSOD within a week of each other. This is...
  10. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...