Windows 10: Frequent Multiple BSOD

Discus and support Frequent Multiple BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is crashing (BSOD) very frequently and mostly while gaming (playing PUBG or other heavy games) or downloading things for more than 3 hours. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbhishekDutta13, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Frequent Multiple BSOD

My PC is crashing (BSOD) very frequently and mostly while gaming (playing PUBG or other heavy games) or downloading things for more than 3 hours.

The BSOD stop codes are=

"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

"EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR'

"BAD POOL CALLER"

My system specs(CPUZ),minidump and WINinfo files are in the given link.

Link- https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag3OKnGUgUnwhQHeTf-_OCd7f5Dp

:)

AbhishekDutta13, Jul 21, 2018
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

BSOD Nathan items 2-23-2018

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Senarium Win User

Frequent Multiple BSOD

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    • Another Windows 7
    • Another HDD
    • Only HDD connected
    • Changed RAM
    • Tried with built in GPU
    • Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Frequent Multiple BSOD

1. Frequent Multiple BSOD - Similar Threads - Frequent Multiple BSOD

2. Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi: My wifi is automatically disconnecting frequently and each time I have to run the troubleshooter . I have done all the things like running sfc scan whatever solution I found on internet but my issue is not resolved . Multiple types of BSOD errors are also coming frequently, I...
  3. Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi: My wifi is automatically disconnecting frequently and each time I have to run the troubleshooter . I have done all the things like running sfc scan whatever solution I found on internet but my issue is not resolved . Multiple types of BSOD errors are also coming frequently, I...
  4. FREQUENT BSOD!!

FREQUENT BSOD!!: Whenever I use my pc after some 10-15 minutes my pc crashes. Before 1-3seconds of crashing a little bit of monitor light fluctuation happens and EROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. And sometimes I get black screen while booting. Please help me!...
  5. Frequent Bsod

Frequent Bsod: After installing Bitdefender anti virus I started getting Bsods on my PC. I have uninstalled it now but Bsods continue. Please help/advise. Thanks. dump file is attached for refference https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGm3zjrm93P1pmpF1K4IEgJ2o2-lE0oK/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps: Could use any help I can get with this...been plagued with random intermittent BSOD crashes for as long as I can remember and apart from GPUs/CPU every other piece of hardware has been replaced. Crash dumps view via BlueScreenView, nearly always indicate either ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps

Multiple BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe + ndu.sys frequently referenced in crash dumps: Could use any help I can get with this...been plagued with random intermittent BSOD crashes for as long as I can remember and apart from GPUs/CPU every other piece of hardware has been replaced. Crash dumps view via BlueScreenView, nearly always indicate either ntoskrnl.exe...
  8. Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve: I recently got a desktop a few days ago and ever since initial set up it has been extremely buggy and just not working as wanted.Ever since set up, I have been receiving multiple blue screens, with many different codes, the most frequent one being:...
  9. Frequent BSOD with multiple error messages

Frequent BSOD with multiple error messages: I have been experiencing BSOD that has put my PC in an unusable state. I was using my PC the whole day (first browsing and then gaming) until the first crash. I was just about to shut it down for the night, so I didn't think too much of it, but then the next day it crashed...
  10. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: Hello guys. In the past few months my PC has been constantly having a BSOD, usually 2 times a week or so (more frequently in the last few days). Most of the times it happens right after booting the OS, with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. One time I also got something related to...