Windows 10: Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

Discus and support Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. This issue is not specific to a single machine and happens in any machine they try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bads007, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Bads007 Win User

Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. This issue is not specific to a single machine and happens in any machine they try to login. AD groups memberships seem to be fine with no unusual groups and no logon script that is causing this issue. What are the possible causes of such shutdown that is across multiple machines for one user?

:)

Bads007, Feb 28, 2024
  2. sathi-123 Win User

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

shutdown issue after windows 10 update

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you try to shutdown?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Are you facing this issue after updating to November 1511 update?
    • What is the make and model of your machine?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please get back to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

1. Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue? - Similar Threads - Frequent shutdown issue

2. Kernel Issues, what could be the source ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Issues, what could be the source ?: Hello I have had constant browser tab crashes for a few days several browser-softwares and since today even bluescreens. If its a bluescreen I get the info that ntoskrnl.exe does not work.The hardware is still quite new and was rather expensive, I need it for homeoffice work....
  3. Kernel Issues, what could be the source ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Issues, what could be the source ?: Hello I have had constant browser tab crashes for a few days several browser-softwares and since today even bluescreens. If its a bluescreen I get the info that ntoskrnl.exe does not work.The hardware is still quite new and was rather expensive, I need it for homeoffice work....
  4. Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?: Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. This issue is not specific to a single machine and happens in any machine they try to login. AD groups memberships seem to be fine with no unusual groups and no logon script that is causing this issue. What...
  5. Shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown issue: When I do shut down either alt + F4 or from the menu the Window will not show up however if I wait for couple of minutes it will shutdown without any warning at all. Sometimes I have files open and it will shutdown automatically. Can someone explain to me what is going on....
  6. New user login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New user login issue: I tried to add a new user to my pc with a Microsoft account . But when I clicked sign in it says "search for an app in the store",and then it take back to me at the lock screen. Pls come with an answer. Yatharth...
  7. Shutdown issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shutdown issues: My mouse is still lighting after my pc shutdown. And my pc updated recently. I don't know how to fix? And one more thing i noticed battey performance geting down.if you want battery report.html file i will send...
  8. Facing issues in deleting an User ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facing issues in deleting an User ID: Hello. Yesterday i reset my windows and when i locked my ID after going through all the account and service related tabs, I found an another ID named ,"ADMINISTRATOR" and the shocking part is I didn't even create it and it was already an administrator. I tried several...
  9. other user login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    other user login issue: After resetting my surface laptop,its giving other user login error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-user-login-issue/bf6b832b-87b5-4b5b-adf8-6eb557760c60
  10. Shutdown issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shutdown issue: Running Windows 10 on my Dell. It has recently been shutting off on its own. Hard reboots are the only way to get it back up and running. ANd when you do that it boots up, shows the Dell logo, Windows loading logo, and then right when it will get to the sign-in screen, the...