Windows 10: Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting

Discus and support Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have issues while connecting to WiFi in Windows 10 18.03 x64. It tries to connect to WiFi and often fails. It repeats the process after which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ashu Bisht, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting

Hi,

I have issues while connecting to WiFi in Windows 10 18.03 x64. It tries to connect to WiFi and often fails. It repeats the process after which it disables the WiFi and enable it back and try to reconnect to WiFi. Sometimes, I have to attempt multiple times to connect to WiFi before success. The problem repeats if I have to change the WiFi access point.

I am not sure of the exact issue but I think this maybe caused by single antenna present on my laptop. Is there any particular fix, setting or workaround to prevent this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have tried upgrading/ downgrading/ resetting/ reinstalling the drivers. Unfortunately, all versions have same effect. The latest driver provided by HP persists WiFi AP names even after restart. I can see my office AP in my home, which disappears after Windows disables and re-enables WiFi.

My laptop is HP Probook 440G3 and network card is Realtek RTL8723BE

:)

Ashu Bisht, Aug 6, 2018

2. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Wifi frequently disconnecting, Win10? Any suggestions please??

Hi Raja D,

I realize that the WiFi is disconnecting frequently. I will try to help you with this issue.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues.

Open the Network troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Network Adapter” troubleshooter to fix problems with
    Network Adapter. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Further, suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 6, 2018
  4. arun_603 Win User

Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting

Wi-Fi connection disconnecting frequently on Windows 10.

Original Title: Disconnection of Broadband wifi

Frequently diconnect Broadband wifi connection in windows 10

arun_603, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting

1. Frequent wifi disconnection in Windows 10 while connecting - Similar Threads - Frequent wifi disconnection

2. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY: I DON'T KNOW WHY IN WINDOWS 10 MY WIFI DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY AND ON RECONNECTING IT SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE NETWORK AFTER FIXING PROBLEM WITH HELP OF YOUTUBE IT THEN ALSO DISCONNECTS AND SAME PROBLEM OCCUR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET NETWORK ADAPTER ANY SOLUTION...
  3. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY: I DON'T KNOW WHY IN WINDOWS 10 MY WIFI DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY AND ON RECONNECTING IT SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE NETWORK AFTER FIXING PROBLEM WITH HELP OF YOUTUBE IT THEN ALSO DISCONNECTS AND SAME PROBLEM OCCUR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET NETWORK ADAPTER ANY SOLUTION...
  4. WIFI disconnecting frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIFI disconnecting frequently: Hello all i am a user of windows 10. i have a problem that wifi keeps disconnecting frequently on my Lenovo desktop. it disconnects and shows no internet and when i reconnect it starts to work same problem is continued again and again...
  5. windows 10 wifi disconnects frequently

windows 10 wifi disconnects frequently: After my recent windows 10 update, i am experiencing wifi frequent disconnections. I am really annoyed by this disconnection even though i have strong and stable internet connection. What have happened here?...
  6. Wifi is disconnecting frequently in windows 10

Wifi is disconnecting frequently in windows 10: I just got a new computer with windows 10 and with Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Network adapter. During the first day of using this computer, everything was just fine but for the past week, I've been experiencing relentless wifi disconnection. In fact the wifi connection just...
  7. windows 10 WiFi disconnect frequently

windows 10 WiFi disconnect frequently: I'm using ASUS N550JV laptop windows 10 19041.153 WiFi connection drops every few minutes and when I try to reconnect it always says: "can't connect to this network" every time this happens I have to disable network adaptor Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG and reenable it to...
  8. Frequent Wifi Disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Wifi Disconnects: Hi, Since last 4-5 days. I think after April 1809 update, my wifi keeps disconnecting after certain span of time. I have reaad all the blogs and tried a lot of solutions, but that doesn't seem to help. I am using Dell XPS 13 9350 laptop and Apparently there are now new...
  9. Frequent wifi disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent wifi disconnects: How do I fix very frequent wifi disconnects on my HP laptop that was purchased with Windows 10 installed (Auto updates installed since purchase in 2018)? This has been going on for a few months now and I believe that the problem started after a recommended update....
  10. Wifi disconnects frequently Windows 10

Wifi disconnects frequently Windows 10: Hi , If you have tried all the other options and nothing is working out. Try the below; Download and install Wifi Analyzer in one android device (farproc). Find a channel with Wifi Analyzer program, where in most rooms of your house - office, there is no other signal or the...