Windows 10: frequently BSOD everytime after appr. 30min

Discus and support frequently BSOD everytime after appr. 30min in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Folks! Had in the past already random BSOD with the current machine (at that time Win7 and Win8.1) but just one in two or three months. After I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Foasti, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Foasti Win User

frequently BSOD everytime after appr. 30min

Hey Folks!

Had in the past already random BSOD with the current machine (at that time Win7 and Win8.1) but just one in two or three months.
    After I upgraded the machine to Win10 I'm facing heavy frequent BSOD everytime after appr. 20-40mins and also directly when starting the PC (restart Loop and after 20 times I can sometimes start into OS).
    Did already lot of Research which Hardware could be the defect one
    1. did memtest86 for over 24 hours (19 passes, 0 not passed) => assume RAM is working properly
    2. did all possible Tests with seatool (everything ok, all passed), related manufacturer Software also tells everything is ok => assume SSD is working
    3. disconnected all Hardware and ran Driver verifier and again BSOD => Driver verifier detected faulty INTEL Driver so I installed my graphic Card again
    4. again BSOD => Driver verifier detects NVIDIA Driver is the faulty one (audio), so I deactivated them
    5. again BSOD => Driver verifier detects Network Driver is faulty and I deactivated them
    6. again BSOD => Driver verifier does not detect a faulty Driver (unselected all Microsoft Drivers at the Setup as requested in the tutorial) but the dump tells me the ntoskrnl.exe has some Problem

At this stage I assume eather the CPU or the Motherboard has some defect but I can not tell which one (no professional) and if this assumption is correct. Since I have read lot of Posts where lot of People are writing most of the times when it Comes to only CPU or Motherboard are defect, it is the Motherboard.

I have added all relevant informations and data (hopefully). If something is missing, please just request it and I will post it.
    Please help me out to decide whats the Problem with my PC and not unnecessary have to buy expensive Hardware as replacement for something which is in fact working properly.

Thanks a lot!

:)

Foasti, Jan 30, 2016

2. Laptop Hibernate frequently.

After working with my laptop for at least 30mins or more, the laptop hibernates on its own. and after I put it on , it frequently goes to hibernation. Unless I leave the machine for a while before I can start to use it again.

Please What might be the possible problems?

I am using acer aspire E1-571

arthurdavid, Jan 30, 2016
  3. Cahammond12, Jan 30, 2016
Thema:

frequently BSOD everytime after appr. 30min

1. frequently BSOD everytime after appr. 30min - Similar Threads - frequently BSOD everytime

2. Games crashing after 30min playing them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 30min playing them: Hello, I just built d new pc and all my games are crashing after some time of use. Here is some Minidump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AjofvVKVOE37jkWFHN3v6TMQbFAd?e=TFpFn6pls help me with this issue...
  3. BSOD everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime: Hello,I bought a computer a few monthes ago, I had no problem at the beginning but now it always crashes with a BSOD.... I tried a lot of things, changing RAMS, HDD etc... but I still have the problem.I cant do anything, can anyone help me to understand where the problem come...
  4. BSOD everytime

BSOD everytime: Hello,I bought a computer a few monthes ago, I had no problem at the beginning but now it always crashes with a BSOD.... I tried a lot of things, changing RAMS, HDD etc... but I still have the problem.I cant do anything, can anyone help me to understand where the problem come...
  5. Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows

Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows I've gotten 3-4 different blue screens.So far I've tried: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow and a few other things I can't really remember but those are the notable ones.Minidumps here: https://files.catbox.moe/zjevzs.rar...
  6. Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows I've gotten 3-4 different blue screens.So far I've tried: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow and a few other things I can't really remember but those are the notable ones.Minidumps here: https://files.catbox.moe/zjevzs.rar...
  7. Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep

Frequent BSOD after hibernation or sleep: I am facing frequent BSOD issue since last few months. BSOD generally occurs when booting from the hibernation state or sleep state. But likelihood of occurrence of BSOD after hibernation is more. I have tried updating all the system drivers to their latest version i.e....
  8. Frequent BSODs after update

Frequent BSODs after update: Hi, my wife's computer started crashing frequently recently. She says it started around the time of the previous update. I restored the system to a previous point, but it crashed 3 times in under an hour while getting the files. Dump files/system info below. Thanks in...
  9. BSOD everytime

BSOD everytime: Ok so I am having a very strange issue. Background: so basically i just built a brand new computer, bought all the parts and built it myself and everything seemed to be working fine, even though i installed windows 2 times (the first time i formatted harddrive because i...
  10. BSOD after 20~30mins of surfing the web 0x0000001e

BSOD after 20~30mins of surfing the web 0x0000001e: So BSOD occurs after 20~30 mins from shutdown. I have reformatted my comp 3 days ago and several BSOD has occurred mostly pointing to the driver ntoskrnl.exe(use bluescreenview to see issue) but i have no idea what to do. Also, it says that my driver for Qualcomm Atheros...