Windows 10: Fresco Logic USB to VGA adapter disables nvidia GeForce Graphic card

Discus and support Fresco Logic USB to VGA adapter disables nvidia GeForce Graphic card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I updated to windows 10 today and the first thing I noticed was the yellow exclamation mark on my main graphic card, i.e. nVidia Geforce 740m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by yugioh88, Jul 28, 2015.

1. yugioh88 Win User

Fresco Logic USB to VGA adapter disables nvidia GeForce Graphic card

Hi,

I updated to windows 10 today and the first thing I noticed was the yellow exclamation mark on my main graphic card, i.e. nVidia Geforce 740m (the other graphic card is intel HD 4600) .
    After hours of struggling I found out that the problem is coming from Fresco Logic USB to VGA driver. If I uninstall it, the nvidia graphic card starts working immediately.
    Any idea to solve this?

sent from Lenovo Z510

:)

yugioh88, Jul 28, 2015

2. Nvidia gforce 940mx

Processor : Core i7

VGA : 940MX

Problem :

- There is related with installation of nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

I cannot install the Graphic adapter and my pc does not read my graphic card

Thank You

GersonSanchez99, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Surface Pro 3 W10 Dispaly Adapter Uninstall

I found the problem; I uninstalled the Fresco drivers for an HDE USB 2.0 to VGA adapter and my display adapter is now functioning correctly.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a USB to VGA adapter that is compatible with Surface Pro 3, W10? The Fresco product is obviously not and I don't want to waste $$$'s on another incompatible device.

Thanks,

JamesLeptich, Jul 28, 2015
  4. clydde Win User

Hi, uninstall the last Nvidia Drivers for Windows 10 and tell me ! *Wink

clydde, Aug 1, 2015
  5. yugioh88 Win User
    Did so. previously it was in Display Adapters section of the device manager but with a yellow mark and a message like "windows has stopped the device code 43". Now it is not even in that section anymore. It's in "Other devices" section. So the windows 10 even doesn't recognize it as graphic card.

yugioh88, Aug 1, 2015
  6. clydde Win User
    Steps
    Uninstall nvidia win10 Drivers
    (system/Admin Devices/graphic Adapters/nvidia 740M) Right button, Controllers, uninstall & Quit Device.

Restart Win10

Install old Nvidia Drivers
    (its possible available in your laptop official website, download conttollers section)

clydde, Aug 1, 2015
  7. yugioh88 Win User
    Ok, did that too. Still the same error code 43:

Fresco Logic USB to VGA adapter disables nvidia GeForce Graphic card [​IMG]

yugioh88, Aug 1, 2015
  8. clydde Win User

at the install drivers select advanced mode and check complet install, erase old confugurations.

Please tell me the Driver version you apply.

Important, re uninstall drivers, disable card, check new hardware option to windows view the card, and go to re install drivers.

clydde, Aug 1, 2015
  9. yugioh88 Win User
    Thank you for you answer Clydde. But my assumption is that the Fresco Logic driver pose the problem since nvidia works flawlessly when that is uninstalled. I've already tried every possible combination of un/re-installation of both drivers. I think I have to give one of them up and wait for an update from fresco logic.

yugioh88, Aug 1, 2015
  10. clydde Win User
    Hi, I use the fresco device, and I solve same problem installing the nvidia old Drivers.

clydde, Aug 1, 2015
  11. yugioh88 Win User
    Really ? could you please tell me the version of your driver? I installed the older version from Lenovo website, it is 353.24.

yugioh88, Aug 1, 2015
  12. clydde Win User

clydde, Aug 1, 2015
  13. yugioh88 Win User

Finally ! I tried every version since 320.18 and I got black screen after installing each of them so I had to go to safemode to remove the driver and install the next version. At last 350.12 worked for me.
    Thank you Clydde ! *Smile

yugioh88, Aug 2, 2015
  14. clydde Win User
    ohhh yeahhhh, you‘re welcome

clydde, Aug 3, 2015
  15. clydde Win User
    clydde, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Fresco Logic USB to VGA adapter disables nvidia GeForce Graphic card - Similar Threads - Fresco Logic USB

2. Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution: I have tried several times but the Fresco Logic USB to VGA Adapter is not working in 3.0 mode and the resolution i am getting on the second monitor is 800*600. Can anybody help here ?I tried to reinstall the driver after uninstalling it several times , but it didn't work...
  3. Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution: I have tried several times but the Fresco Logic USB to VGA Adapter is not working in 3.0 mode and the resolution i am getting on the second monitor is 800*600. Can anybody help here ?I tried to reinstall the driver after uninstalling it several times , but it didn't work...
  4. Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  6. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  7. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  8. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  9. Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics

Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics: I tried to connect the second screen through the HDMI to USB 3 convertor and found the PC Intel Graphic card couldn’t detect from the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter. Screen 1 through PC HDMI port Screen 2 through HDMI to USB3 convertor When the screen 2 isn’t detected by the...
  10. Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB: Fresco Logic 3.0 USB Video Display adapter does not work properly with a ASUS Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresco-logic-30-usb/f29c0175-f0be-4b7d-8ae4-adb7f6688482

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. fresco logic usb3.0 dual display adapter