Windows 10: fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time

Discus and support fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have just done a clean install of window 10 on my main gaming pc and steam is crashing and getting this error. vrpathreg.exe - System error. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by djcuts, Sep 28, 2016.

1. djcuts Win User

fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time

i have just done a clean install of window 10 on my main gaming pc and steam is crashing and getting this error.
    vrpathreg.exe - System error.
    The program can't start becasue MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer.
    my pc had been having random lockups , steam was working ok before fresh install , i have tried uninstalling/reinstalling but the problem still persists , every other programs seems ok

fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time [​IMG]

:)

djcuts, Sep 28, 2016
  2. quikdash6 Win User

Games always crash after update to Win 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10 every single game I have tried to play has crashed without a specific error. This isn't an over exaggeration either. I went so far as to fresh install Win10, set all the games (and Steam) to run as admin, verified the game cache,
    deleted all the game data on my PC, reinstalled, and shut down background programs like firewalls and virus protection to see if that was the issue. I have yet to play a single game for more than 30 minutes and the crash happens at random times. Does anyone
    have any other ideas or a solution to my problem? I don't get to play much and now I can't even play when I get that chance.

Thanks

quikdash6, Sep 28, 2016
  3. Dota 2 crashes after launching

After I installed the windows 10 anniversary update version 1603 and till now, Dota 2 has been crashing all the time when it is launched. I've tried Clean Boot, re-installing Dota 2 and steam app and making sure my laptop doesn't have virus, it doesn't
    help at all. My computer only crashes when I launched Dota 2. Everytime it crashed, I have to force shutdown my laptop. This is really frustrating, is there any helpful solutions to my issue?

David LimJY, Sep 28, 2016
  4. fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time

Have you tried downloading that DLL and placing it in the game's directory or System32 folder? It seems that this error was caused by a corrupt installer of Steam. I'm running Steam in Windows 10 without problems.

RoasterMen, Sep 28, 2016
  5. Kryten Win User
    Kryten, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time

1. fresh install of windows 10 now steams crashing all the time - Similar Threads - fresh install steams

2. Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer: I just built a computer and I'm trying to install windows 10 from A flash drive. Everything seems to work fine until the windows installer restarts the computer. Once the Computer restarts it will re-launch the windows installer instead of finishing the download. If I change...
  3. Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Windows 10 installation crashing computer: I just built a computer and I'm trying to install windows 10 from A flash drive. Everything seems to work fine until the windows installer restarts the computer. Once the Computer restarts it will re-launch the windows installer instead of finishing the download. If I change...
  4. Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install

Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install: Heloo Everyone ! I have an issue, 1 Beutifull day just before going to it eat I Sleeped my pc Loptop ASUS , but after going back it didnt respond, Ok not a problem I throught but no... it was mistake... windows files got corrupted and Was requiring reinstalling, I know it...
  5. Fresh installed windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh installed windows 10 keeps crashing: My specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 2700xMOBO: Aorus B450 Pro WiFiRAM: 2x8gb TridentZ G.Skill RGB 3200 mhz working at default bios settings 2133mhzGPU: MSI GT 710STORAGE: ADATA XPG SX8200 SSD NVMe M.2 512GBPSU: EVGA 500W 80+ BronzeOS: the latest Windows 10 Pro This a PC I used at job, It's...
  6. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time: Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10...
  7. Fresh Windows 10 Install Keeps Crashing

Fresh Windows 10 Install Keeps Crashing: I built this PC in 2015 and it has always had Windows 7 on it. Since that is becoming outdated, I am trying to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 I don’t currently have an activation code. I have a 256 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD that have been wiped clean with no data. I have a MSI...
  8. Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing

Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing: All of a sudden my Steam and all Steam games started crashing. These were working until 17/08. I didn't play for a week and they started crashing from 23/08. The only thing that I can think of that i installed during this time is Visual Studio 2015 Community. I tried after...
  9. Windows 10 crashed multiple times even after fresh install

Windows 10 crashed multiple times even after fresh install: I formatted my hard drive and installed fresh windows 10 on my laptop using installation media. Just after installing, I was prompted to check for latest updates. All other features were updated successfully, except Windows cumulative update. This update was completely...
  10. Windows 10 Crashing All Steam Games and System

Windows 10 Crashing All Steam Games and System: Since the latest update to Windows 10 my machine will regularly crash anytime I run a Steam game no matter what the game is if I have Real-time protection turned on (which apparently will not stay off even though I've turned it off multiple times). The fact that it will not...