Windows 10: Fresh Paint Icons

Discus and support Fresh Paint Icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I know this isn't earth shattering, but "Fresh Paint" is sweet! One thing, there is no icon descriptions. Can anyone tell me what this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Penny Dreadful, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Fresh Paint Icons

Guys, I know this isn't earth shattering, but "Fresh Paint" is sweet!
    One thing, there is no icon descriptions. Can anyone tell me what this does?..Thank you, *Smile

Fresh Paint Icons [​IMG]

:)

Penny Dreadful, Aug 24, 2015

2. Cannot use options in fresh paint

Original Title: fresh paint

In windows 10 fresh paint on the canvas part there is a little layer icon thing and I can't use it. What is it?

charlottefeeley, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    How do I import a scanned drawing into Fresh Paint.

Hi Alan,

Follow the steps below to import in Fresh paint.

• Open Fresh paint and click on hamburger icon
      on the top left.
    • Click on Import.

Note: The document should be in Photos folder. And format should be
    png, gif, jpg, jpeg and bmp.

Do let us know if you are able to import in Fresh Paint. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Fresh Paint Icons

It's a 'Color Picker' tool.
    Hover it over a color to add that color to your brush.

Fresh Paint Icons [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Thank you, Edwin! *Smile

Penny Dreadful, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Fresh Paint Icons

1. Fresh Paint Icons - Similar Threads - Fresh Paint Icons

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Paint: Is there a way to reduce the size of the palette in Fresh Paint? When I have it up on the screen it tends to get in the way alot of the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/f594badb-5744-4d39-9003-ad82eef81eb5
  4. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Once I have started painting and it appears in My Paintings how do I remove it or delete it from My Paintings if I want to? Also is there a User Manual available for Fresh Paint?...
  5. Fresh. Paint

Fresh. Paint: I am just getting started using this program. I completed the hummingbird pic and saved it. I then went to see what other options were available. I looked at the draw with pen pic (I think it was a red panda or fix or something. I have no idea what I did but the hummingbird...
  6. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  7. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  9. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  10. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icons of freshpaint

2. fresh pain icons