Windows 10: Fresh Start request

Discus and support Fresh Start request in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why am I being asked to preform a fresh start?(just noticed it in win defender)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RickBrunelle, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Fresh Start request

Why am I being asked to preform a fresh start?(just noticed it in win defender)

:)

RickBrunelle, Aug 4, 2018
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Fresh Paint - Features requested

First, I would like thank you Fresh Paint dev team for your hard works. I must say I really like it. It's rarely to see a good, simple app coming from MS. And I think Fresh Paint will be much more better if dev team could add some
    (more) features such as:

• Transparent background for PNG
    • Change size of papers (this feature has been requested since 2013, but I have no idea why you guy ignored it)
    • Support UI portrait on Windows 10 (I don't know if it was support on Win8 or not, but obviously not on Win10)
    That's my requests to Fresh Paint for now. Thank you for taking your time for me. I think everyone may like FP more if you could add more convenient features.

Nguyễn Đăng Tú, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Fresh Start request

Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Fresh Start request

1. Fresh Start request - Similar Threads - Fresh Start request

2. fresh start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fresh start: hello im trying to give my computer a fresh start. i took a photo of directions with my phone and it told me what to click on but the part about click on windows defender well i cant click on it because is not there. anyway i tried typing it in next to start and there it is...
  3. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Start: I have a Lenovo notebook pc...Celeron N2930 @ 1.83Ghz...4.00GB 64bit Device ID = A2BA8FA7-2D85-4D4F-8E29-D014EBC7F7B1 Prod ID = 00326-03532-49984-AAOEM This is an older pc that used to have Win 8 on it, but Win10 was added when it was refurbished before I bought it...
  4. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start: At the fresh start window should not window ask for the app, that should keep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-start/1b10689a-ae58-492e-b870-492d4293f388
  5. Fresh start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh start: I recently purchased a new ssd and discovered the fresh start feature. When completing the fresh start do i have to reinstall windows back onto my hard drive or can i install it on the ssd? also if i do a fresh start will i have to buy a new activation key? Many thanks Kyle...
  6. "Fresh start"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Fresh start": Look at the following image. [ATTACH] What EXACTLY it keeps and removes? Will it improve the performance A LOT? Can I backup things I had before I did it, if I make a mistake?...
  7. Fresh Start

Fresh Start: A friend of mine used Fresh Start hoping to speed up her computer. The result, after an hour and a half or so, was that she couldn't do anything with her keyboard or mouse when she started up (or restarted). I saw that she had a serial port so I found an old serial mouse at...
  8. Fresh Start

Fresh Start: Tried fresh start to alleviate some of the problems on my desktop but now it is stuck in boot up mode. No start screen or password screen my monitor just says LENOVO and will not progress to next screen it has been stuck like this for over an hour....
  9. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh Start: Windows keeps saying to do a fresh start if I do will I need a disc copy of windows 10 or is it on my laptop and to I need the product code. Because I don't have it I got this laptop used and I'm afraid I will mess up my laptop....
  10. fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh start: Hi, I did a fresh start yesterday,,, oh my!!! I wish I hadn't. All because I saw that it was recommended. I've been trying to fix my batterey only charging to 58% and it came up so I thought, why not if it needs to. It's wiped my google chrome & my Norton protection to name...