Windows 10: Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors

Discus and support Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got a reoccurring problem with my pc shutting down unexpectedly. Thought it might be a corrupt install so i reinstalled windows 10 and the errors came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by George Washere, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors

Got a reoccurring problem with my pc shutting down unexpectedly. Thought it might be a corrupt install so i reinstalled windows 10 and the errors came back anyway.

Then after a couple re-installs later and bunch of research i still came up with nothing. So i installed my windows 10 on a separate drive hoping that it would finally end it and it didnt. i took some photos of the error codes... if anyone has had this problem i would love some input!

Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors [​IMG]

:)

George Washere, Oct 27, 2016

2. After 1607 installed I have multiple problems and hundreds of error messages in the Event viewer

It was running successfully under the previous version of Window 10 1511. It is supposedly all Windows 10 supported. I watch the event viewer carefully all the time. Until the 1607 update none of these errors were present. Further it is the Windows apps
    that are failing, nothing else. The Original WIn 10 was a fresh / clean install.

MikeLiebeman, Oct 27, 2016
  3. B M Smith Win User
    Black screen after Oct 12, 2016 update

OK,

Having had another PC with a fresh brand new install of Win 10 v1607, go to the black screen with cursor today, I can confirm that while the black screen is present, the Event Viewer, (still visible by remote Event Viewer), collects errors with Event ID
    of, first, 10016 and then followed by 10010.

This only happens after the PC has downloaded Windows Updates.

Both of the PCs have had the same CLSID, APPID and server ID in their error reports.

Microsoft,

Can you please advise as to why this is happening and how long it will be until you provide a solution.

Thanks,

Barry.

B M Smith, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors

1. Fresh Win 10 install Event Viewer Errors - Similar Threads - Fresh install Event

2. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  3. event viewer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error: Faulting application name: DipAwayMode.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xc4675baa Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x001144c2 Faulting process id: 0x1554 Faulting application...
  4. Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  5. Event Viewer Error on fresh install startup. Struggle to Game

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Error on fresh install startup. Struggle to Game: Hello, I've been having issues for the past year. I built my starter gaming pc and I installed Windows 8.1 Pro. I was having issues playing games mostly Ubisoft games whether they booted directly from Uplay or steam. So I decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro using the free...
  6. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  7. Event Viewer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494
  8. new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Support
    new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors: I am trying to cleanup fresh install of Windows 10, all updated with latest except for creative mode update. there a couple of Event viewer errors that I do not understand how to fix or whats going on with. first one: The application-specific permission settings do not...
  9. 3 Day old Win 10 Install 400+ Errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Day old Win 10 Install 400+ Errors in Event Viewer: Title about sums it up. Fresh windows 10 Professional 64bit install. I installed the GPU Tweak II software for my GTX 980 ti which required a system restart to complete. While restarting, an error message popped up (one of the 0x08xxxxxxxx type of errors) but then...
  10. Hundreds of Event Viewer Errors after Win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Hundreds of Event Viewer Errors after Win 10 upgrade: Just upgraded my Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit to Win 10, and Event Viewer shows literally hundreds of Errors and Warnings. WTF?? My 8.1 was almost error-free. What gives? Can I re-do the upgrade and try again? 9776

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh install of windows with errors in event viewer