Windows 10: Fresh Windows install fails due to no drives found

Discus and support Fresh Windows install fails due to no drives found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a Sager Laptop NH77HPQ wgich i attempted to install windows on from a usb however when i selected to do a clean install it didnt find any drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by uwuBRANDONuwu, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Fresh Windows install fails due to no drives found

i have a Sager Laptop NH77HPQ wgich i attempted to install windows on from a usb however when i selected to do a clean install it didnt find any drives despite having 3 storage devices installed. my processor is an Intel Core i7 with a nvidia geforce rtx 3060 gpu.everytime i try to install windows it asks me to load the device drivers. idk what to do here.

:)

uwuBRANDONuwu, Sep 15, 2021
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Fresh Windows install fails due to no drives found

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Fresh Windows install fails due to no drives found

1. Fresh Windows install fails due to no drives found - Similar Threads - Fresh install fails

2. Windows update fails after a fresh install of windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update fails after a fresh install of windows.: Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2failed to install on 09/06/21I used the office usb stick I bought from you. Windows installs fine. I just get this error when doing an update. I have tried many times to reinstall. What can I do next? I tried using the windows upgrade...
  3. Installing a new hard disk drive in windows 10 due to a failing one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing a new hard disk drive in windows 10 due to a failing one.: So I got a boot usb drive inserted my new drive took out both old ones as I had a 100/c drive usage in my old cpu. Then I turned on the computer and got thru a few prompts then stated that my 1 tb hdd had 0mb and that my hard disk drive cannot be installed with windows 10....
  4. Can't install Windows 10 due to an account not found error

Can't install Windows 10 due to an account not found error: I had a hard drive crash on a Dell laptop. Installed a replacement and downloaded Windows 10 onto a USB to reinstall. I am stuck at the account login. The same account I use to login into my online Microsoft account, an Xbox, and 2 PCs is not found so it won't let me finish...
  5. Windows upgrade even fresh install failing

Windows upgrade even fresh install failing: Hi Team, I have Dell Inspiron N5010 and I had Windows 7 without SP1. I created the USB boot disk by using the "Create Windows 10 installation media" microsoft tool. I booted the laptop with that USB, selected second option clean install and went through the installation...
  6. No Bootable Device Found After Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Bootable Device Found After Fresh Install: I recently clean-installed Windows 10 after finding myself booting into a black screen with cursor post-login after having ran the memory diagnostic tool, and later getting a "No Bootable Devices Found" error after various unsuccessful repair attempts. Clean-installing...
  7. Windows 10 help with fresh install no drive found

Windows 10 help with fresh install no drive found: Ok so hey all I am in dire need of help recently reformatted my entire hard drive and I'm trying to clean install of Windows 10 Pro, the install runs fine but when I try to select a hard drive nothing appears and I get the little "Windows needs drivers to select or install on...
  8. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing: I am trying to install a fresh copy reformatted the hard disk of windows 10 using a USB Created an installation media on a USB flash drive Win 10 pro from this page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Changed the boot order on the other PC so that...
  9. Second display not found after fresh install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second display not found after fresh install: I have an LG monitor attached via an HDMI to VGA adapter. This has always worked fine either on "Duplicate" or "Extend" settings from the laptop. I have just put a new hdd in the laptop and done a fresh install of windows, updated all the drivers etc. Version 10.0.18363...
  10. Windows 10 fresh install fails

Windows 10 fresh install fails: Hi! I'm having a common issue and I've tried all of the fixes I've found online. I still have the issue I have two disks - the USB removable memory stick which contains the installer ISO image, and an M.2 Samsung 500GB drive. I'm doing a fresh install of windows 10 and...