Windows 10: friend not getting messages,invites out and in games and not getting achievements

Discus and support friend not getting messages,invites out and in games and not getting achievements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend H Playz220 isnt recieving my invites,messages in game and over xbox live. How can you fix it and also fix H Playz220s achievements. can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mc for j.09, Aug 13, 2018.

1. friend not getting messages,invites out and in games and not getting achievements

My friend H Playz220 isnt recieving my invites,messages in game and over xbox live. How can you fix it and also fix H Playz220s achievements. can you do that if you can then that would be apprieciated so much. thanks from H Playz220s friend:Mc for j.09.

:)

Mc for j.09, Aug 13, 2018

2. Game Chest Logic Games Connection Error on Invite a Friend

Hi,

I am currently trying to unlock some old achievements on Game Chest Logic Games on my Windows Phone 10. However to do this I need to play Chess against someone to achieve level ups and pins for the Competitive Challenger Mastery but every time I try to invite
    a friend I get a connection error message.

Are the servers down for this game now meaning that these achievements are completely unattainable? If so does anyone know another way to unlock them?

Many thanks

Simon

Simon Coulton, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Friend does NOT recive game invite (PC) (GoW4)

Hi Will,

We appreciate that you were able to perform some steps to resolve the issue. If you are experiencing issues with party chats on Windows 10, it can be caused by several reasons. It can be an issue with the profile and network settings on your end or the one
    who sends you an invite. Both of your settings should meet the requirements to join party chats on Xbox live.

We have solutions below that can help you resolve the issue. These troubleshooting steps should be done on your computer and your friend's computer. Before we start, please make sure to check your NAT Type first.

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Once you got the result, please refer to this
    link
    and perform the suggested solutions on your computer and your friend's computer. Follow the steps in order to get more accurate results.

We also recommend that you check your privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to ensure that your profiles are allowed to join multiplayer games and parties.

We will appreciate if you can update us the results so if these solutions won't work, we will find another way to resolve your concern.

Loraine Mon, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Entegy Win User

friend not getting messages,invites out and in games and not getting achievements

Game doesn't recognize already earned achievements?

I reinstalled the game Flowerz today and it's not recognizing already earned achievements. I'm getting notifications for achievements I've already earned. If I go look at the game's achievements from within Flowerz, it's not listing my already earned achievements
    and the ones I've "unlocked" today have today's date, when they were earned months ago. The achievement listing is correct in the Xbox Live Extras app, on my Xbox and on Xbox.com.

Other games, such as Glow Artisan and Game Chest: Solitaire correctly detect earned achievements after a reinstall.

Entegy, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

friend not getting messages,invites out and in games and not getting achievements

1. friend not getting messages,invites out and in games and not getting achievements - Similar Threads - friend getting messages

2. I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone...: I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone Xbox app and Xbox but not game bar. Please help?...
  3. I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone...: I’ve stopped getting party invites and game invites on game bar. I receive them on my phone Xbox app and Xbox but not game bar. Please help?...
  4. I cant get or send party invites on xbox game bar?

I cant get or send party invites on xbox game bar?: I cant get or send party invites on xbox game bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-or-send-party-invites-on-xbox-game-bar/bc0aea6e-c3b0-4ebd-82f7-d2e1d64dc553
  5. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar

I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?Just began happening to me...
  6. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?Just began happening to me...
  7. mail app in windows 10 If I get a message with an invitation and accept The message get...

mail app in windows 10 If I get a message with an invitation and accept The message get...: Hi I am using the mail app in windows 10 If I get a message with an invitation and accept The message get sent to the trash how can I stop this...
  8. Not Getting Xbox Party Invites on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Getting Xbox Party Invites on PC: I have this little problem where I can get every kind of notification, messages, updates, etc from the Xbox Game Bar, all except for party invites. I don't know why, I just for some reason don't, and Microsoft forums have been absolutely zero help in the matter. Anyone here...
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper can't get achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper can't get achievements: [ATTACH] [IMG] Can't get achievement for Microsoft Minesweeper "Win a game on each board size." I played easy-medium-expert without a loose and vice-versa. No effect. Statistics shows that I didn't played or won any games. But there is best times : Any thoughts?...
  10. Not getting game invites on PC from Xbox one friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting game invites on PC from Xbox one friends: Currently iv been playing games on my PC that are in the xbox play anywhere category (ex. Sea of Thieves). I have friends that play on the xbox and when they try to invite me to their games I don't get any notifications or anything to join them and whatnot. Is there anything...