Windows 10: From Dutch ISO to English install.

Discus and support From Dutch ISO to English install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I've got a win10 ISO file that is in Dutch. Is there a way to make it fall back to English? I can not use the MediaCreationTool because I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gixxer666, Aug 5, 2015.

1. gixxer666 Win User

From Dutch ISO to English install.

Hi.

I've got a win10 ISO file that is in Dutch. Is there a way to make it fall back to English?
    I can not use the MediaCreationTool because I'm using Enterprise.
    And I'm not trying to update the current OS, just to do a clean install.

Does anyone know if this is possible?
    Thank you.

:)

gixxer666, Aug 5, 2015

2. windows 10 upgrade in the correct language

The windows 8 version on my desktop has been installed from a dutch iso

I had to change the language to english after installation, but some apps or websites still recognize it as dutch.

The windows 10 upgrade I just received, will it be a dutch iso ?

if so, where can I download an english iso because I want to do it right this time.

Please dont tell me that the language of the iso does not matters, it does.

for example, after downloading dotnet framework (english) I receive a dotnet language pack dutch in my windows update.

This is just one example, stuff like that happens all the time.

That is why I want to install windows in english from the start

roadking_976, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    cannot change windows 10 language completely

It's best if you will re-install your Windows 10 so that you will have the official copy. Downloading Windows 10 from another source may cause some concerns on your computer in the future that is why it is best to re-install your Windows 10 using the official
    copy that came from Microsoft. Not only it will resolve your language concern, you will also have assurance that you have the official copy of Windows 10.

Also, one of the reasons why you're still seeing the Dutch language even if you have installed the English language pack is because you may have installed the Dutch ISO file of Windows 10. The main language of your Windows 10 will be in Dutch. Even if you
    install an English language pack, almost all of the words will change into English but there will be some words that will still be in Dutch. It's the same if you will install the English ISO file of Windows. If you will install the Dutch language pack, there
    will be some words that will stay in English. This is also the reason why we're recommending you to install your Windows 10 again using the official download page of Microsoft. You can refer to our first reply for the link.

Let us know how it goes after re-installing Windows 10.

Argel Obm, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

From Dutch ISO to English install.

1. From Dutch ISO to English install. - Similar Threads - Dutch ISO English

2. how to install windows10 from ISO ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to install windows10 from ISO ?: Hello , I have downlaod win10 from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise and got the ISO file 17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_LTSC_EVAL_x86FRE_en-us.iso upluad it to a usb using rufus but when I try to...
  3. Reset window to English from Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset window to English from Chinese: How to reset window text from Chinese to English text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-window-to-english-from-chinese/c412862a-d263-485f-8eef-2e3e537d2e0b
  4. Translate to Dutch

Translate to Dutch: Translate page to Dutch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translate-to-dutch/172e9e19-5bd2-4321-bc35-859ae3b5b044
  5. windows installation from downloaded .iso

windows installation from downloaded .iso: please help me i have downloaded windows.iso for windows10 but unble to write either on dvd or able to load it in my pc working on windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-from-downloaded-iso/d0996bc8-7bf1-4d39-a7d0-37061cfc31d3
  6. How to make iso from installed 10049? $Windows.?

How to make iso from installed 10049? $Windows.?: i know this is on the forum somewhere but cannot find. somebody point me to the thread. 10049 is loaded and stable - I'm imagining there is a way to create .iso from the $Windows folder where it seemed to stash the update files [from 10041 to 10049[] 5131
  7. Installing Windows 10 x64 english

Installing Windows 10 x64 english: Hey guys, I tried installing windows 10 x64 english (my language is slovakia) but everytime WU download slovak drivers (gpu,audio..) Is here someway to get english drivers? 51067
  8. Install on 8.1 from ISO?

Install on 8.1 from ISO?: I have a laptop running 8.1Pro. I downloaded the ISO, and mounted it on the laptop via the mount-iso capability. I attempted to run setup.exe from the mounted drive. All was ok until I get prompted for a product key.. Isn't the in-place upgrade via setup *supposed* to *see*...
  9. How to change windows installation iso language from one to English

How to change windows installation iso language from one to English: How to change windows installation iso language from France or else to en-us English in entire Windows pack? (i.e. must be in English when Windows running) 101858
  10. Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning: Hello! I just tried to download the new build of Windows 10 from the Tech Bench site. There were two English versions, so I downloaded the English International version in order to upgrade my existing build 10240 version. When I attempted to upgrade I got the option to...