Windows 10: From Dutch ISO to English install.

Discus and support From Dutch ISO to English install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I've got a win10 ISO file that is in Dutch. Is there a way to make it fall back to English? I can not use the MediaCreationTool because I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gixxer666, Aug 5, 2015.

1. gixxer666 Win User

From Dutch ISO to English install.

Hi.

I've got a win10 ISO file that is in Dutch. Is there a way to make it fall back to English?
    I can not use the MediaCreationTool because I'm using Enterprise.
    And I'm not trying to update the current OS, just to do a clean install.

Does anyone know if this is possible?
    Thank you.

:)

gixxer666, Aug 5, 2015

2. windows 10 upgrade in the correct language

The windows 8 version on my desktop has been installed from a dutch iso

I had to change the language to english after installation, but some apps or websites still recognize it as dutch.

The windows 10 upgrade I just received, will it be a dutch iso ?

if so, where can I download an english iso because I want to do it right this time.

Please dont tell me that the language of the iso does not matters, it does.

for example, after downloading dotnet framework (english) I receive a dotnet language pack dutch in my windows update.

This is just one example, stuff like that happens all the time.

That is why I want to install windows in english from the start

roadking_976, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    cannot change windows 10 language completely

It's best if you will re-install your Windows 10 so that you will have the official copy. Downloading Windows 10 from another source may cause some concerns on your computer in the future that is why it is best to re-install your Windows 10 using the official
    copy that came from Microsoft. Not only it will resolve your language concern, you will also have assurance that you have the official copy of Windows 10.

Also, one of the reasons why you're still seeing the Dutch language even if you have installed the English language pack is because you may have installed the Dutch ISO file of Windows 10. The main language of your Windows 10 will be in Dutch. Even if you
    install an English language pack, almost all of the words will change into English but there will be some words that will still be in Dutch. It's the same if you will install the English ISO file of Windows. If you will install the Dutch language pack, there
    will be some words that will stay in English. This is also the reason why we're recommending you to install your Windows 10 again using the official download page of Microsoft. You can refer to our first reply for the link.

Let us know how it goes after re-installing Windows 10.

Argel Obm, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

From Dutch ISO to English install.

1. From Dutch ISO to English install. - Similar Threads - Dutch ISO English

2. Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?: So I installed Windows 11 fresh from factory computer and it started in Dutch.As I prefer to have computer system in English I simply went to the settings>language and opted for preferred language English US. After restarting the computer some of the texts were in English but...
  3. Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?: So I installed Windows 11 fresh from factory computer and it started in Dutch.As I prefer to have computer system in English I simply went to the settings>language and opted for preferred language English US. After restarting the computer some of the texts were in English but...
  4. Windows 11 English or English International ISO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 English or English International ISO?: Quick question, Doing an Upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 with the ISO file. PC Health Check says I'm compatible but it's just not showing in Windows UpdateI'm from Canada, with the Display Language being set to the US With the Regional format and the preferred Language...
  5. Windows 11 English or English International ISO?

Windows 11 English or English International ISO?: Quick question, Doing an Upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 with the ISO file. PC Health Check says I'm compatible but it's just not showing in Windows UpdateI'm from Canada, with the Display Language being set to the US With the Regional format and the preferred Language...
  6. Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English

Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English: Hey!I wanted to change my windows 10 display language to English US but some components are still in Dutch, such as the start-menu, the search thingy and the settings app some options are in English tho.Does anyone know how to fix this? I have restarted the system multiple...
  7. Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English: Hey!I wanted to change my windows 10 display language to English US but some components are still in Dutch, such as the start-menu, the search thingy and the settings app some options are in English tho.Does anyone know how to fix this? I have restarted the system multiple...
  8. Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch: It is nothing serious, but I've always wondered why a part of Outlook, after switching to English language (language-pack) remains Dutch. The folder tree on the left remains Dutch, toolbar etc. are English, Options are English. See screenshot 1) All Dutch version 2) After...
  9. Translate to Dutch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Translate to Dutch: Translate page to Dutch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translate-to-dutch/172e9e19-5bd2-4321-bc35-859ae3b5b044
  10. How to change windows installation iso language from one to English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change windows installation iso language from one to English: How to change windows installation iso language from France or else to en-us English in entire Windows pack? (i.e. must be in English when Windows running) 101858