Windows 10: From Windows 7 To Windows 10 .. Saving Games?

Discus and support From Windows 7 To Windows 10 .. Saving Games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I upgrade to windows 10 from my windows 7, is there a way to save my software? When I say software, I mean mostly games. I wrote and asked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mrclose, Aug 3, 2015.

1. mrclose Win User

From Windows 7 To Windows 10 .. Saving Games?

If I upgrade to windows 10 from my windows 7, is there a way to save my software?
    When I say software, I mean mostly games.

I wrote and asked the folks at Hoyle and they said that I'd have to purchase the games again?

The games aren't for me (YEAH, RIGHT
    From Windows 7 To Windows 10 .. Saving Games? [​IMG]
    ), they are my better half's form of enjoyment.

Not any fancy type games .. just games like Hoyle board games.
    (solitaire, cribbage etc. etc.)

Thanks

:)

mrclose, Aug 3, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 repeated failures

It is good to see that I am not alone!

What has happened to Microsoft's customer support?

I am not a computer expert by an means but I have tried to follow the instructions for the free upgrade with no success having waited for the icon to appear at the bottom of my screen.

I have encountered various different error messages along the way one telling me that I had not installed an up date in spite of the fact that automatic up date was on (and has always been on)

Eventually I did manage to access a Microsoft screen that promised to lead me through the up grade process and all seemed to be going well with a message telling me that various percentages of the program had been downloaded but then came the message Error
    Code 0x80070005-0x9002 with a suggestion that I contacted customer support but with no details of how to do so,

Can anyone suggest alternative to Microsoft? Their customer sensitivity and desire to make their systems work seems to have gone. I suppose they have got so big that they assume that they can behave as they like.

Windows 10 from windows 7 Repeated failures, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Pro

Hi

I have Windows10 Pro installed on my pc but I cannot activate windows.

Can anyone provide a solution, please?

A move to another operating system perhaps? My experiences since being "moved|" from windows 7 have been far from positive. Microsoft need good old fashioned competition.

Windows 10 from windows 7 Repeated failures, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

From Windows 7 To Windows 10 .. Saving Games?

1. From Windows 7 To Windows 10 .. Saving Games? - Similar Threads - Saving Games

2. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  3. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  4. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  6. Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing

Saved Games folder transfer leaves folder missing: A few days ago, I researched if my Saved Games folder was safe to be moved from drive to drive because I couldn't uphold the storage with windows and that folder on one drive. I used an online tutorial of right clicking the properties folder and changing the default locations...
  7. Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....

Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....: I downloaded all the files off of onedrive. At least what was there. Why they were not still with my game makes no sense. And now i don't no how to add them back into the game data.Thanks for ruining my game onedrive. POS. Any help appreciated. Sooner i can get onedrive off...
  8. Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....: I downloaded all the files off of onedrive. At least what was there. Why they were not still with my game makes no sense. And now i don't no how to add them back into the game data.Thanks for ruining my game onedrive. POS. Any help appreciated. Sooner i can get onedrive off...
  9. Stupid auto backup saved my game files without my permission. I was able to get them back....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...

Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...: Hi,I don't want my games to be saving to the onedrive folder, partly because I don't want files being uploaded to the cloud but also for general housekeeping of my PC folders.It seems a lot of games have default save location to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, so when I...