Windows 10: FS-X steam

Discus and support FS-X steam in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While flying a 737_800 , why do the cockpit screen go dark after using MAP?, it sometimes take a few mins to come clear again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by peterpring, Jul 24, 2018.

1. FS-X steam

While flying a 737_800 , why do the cockpit screen go dark after using MAP?, it sometimes take a few mins to come clear again.

:)

peterpring, Jul 24, 2018

2. FS-X Steam Edition

Help

I am a pilot

I am trying to get MS FS-X up and going to use as a desk top simulator

But am having a problem with one knob. The MS FS-X G1000 FMS knob will not work to scroll.

I can identify all 5 point and click spots on the screen for this knob but they just do nothing.

It happens with all three G 1000 aircraft and on two different computers

I am using Windows 10

I have uploaded SP1 and SP2

Will FS-X Steam Edition solve this problem?

If not any suggestions?

KarlBeutner, Jul 24, 2018
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    FS-X Steam Edition

There are several Flight Sim fan sites. You would do well to post on them as the people there would know

game specific quirks and the relevant fixes.

I rather doubt an issue with one particular control interface would be any different between the disk based

and Steam version. Assuming you have installed all available FS-X patches, as this sort of issue is commonly

addressed with patches.

- However, you could discover if the Steam release also has this problem on the Steam forums. If the

Steam version does have this issue there is very likely a relevant thread.

BossDweeb, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Paul Bab Win User

FS-X steam

FS-X Steam Edition

Hi Karl,

Make sure to meet the minimum system requirements of Microsoft Flight Simulator X. You may check out the details

here

You may also run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter that may help detect and fix common compatibility progress of a certain game. Refer to this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Also, you may opt for the Steam Edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator X that may help resolve your concern.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

FS-X steam

1. FS-X steam - Similar Threads - steam

2. Steam won't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam won't start.: My Steam account won't load. I have uninstalled Steam and re-installed it and it still won't start.I lost my library of games also.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-wont-start/e9a63962-77aa-49a2-9ce1-f6816e5fd823
  3. Steam won't start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam won't start.: My Steam account won't load. I have uninstalled Steam and re-installed it and it still won't start.I lost my library of games also.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-wont-start/e9a63962-77aa-49a2-9ce1-f6816e5fd823
  4. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  5. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  6. Steam client **** down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam client **** down: Hello i have install about a week ago the latest updates of win11.From Sunday i noitice that the steam client exe close and reopen suddenly itself in second.I contact with steam support.They can not help as there is not any issue with steam itself, as there is no any crash...
  7. Steam client **** down

Steam client **** down: Hello i have install about a week ago the latest updates of win11.From Sunday i noitice that the steam client exe close and reopen suddenly itself in second.I contact with steam support.They can not help as there is not any issue with steam itself, as there is no any crash...
  8. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  9. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  10. Fallout 3 GOTY Crashes on New Game, Steam, Windows 11, IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4, Inspiron 15...

Fallout 3 GOTY Crashes on New Game, Steam, Windows 11, IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4, Inspiron 15...: As states by the question, I am on a Windows 11 using IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4, I cant get Fallout 3 to work no matter what trick is see, I tried chnaging file names making things compatible optimizing my computer through control panel but I am not a computer guy so i really...