Windows 10: Fsx crashes on windows 10

Discus and support Fsx crashes on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Problem occurs when any helicopter is flown the program crashs FSX out ,no error message the whole the FSX closes down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PHILIPBARRETT1, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Fsx crashes on windows 10

Problem occurs when any helicopter is flown the program crashs FSX out ,no error message the whole the FSX closes down.

:)

PHILIPBARRETT1, Jul 19, 2018
  2. DaveTopC Win User

FSX crashing Windows 10

Hi,

FSX seems to be crash everytime "Real-time" weather is used and crashes randomly. Before on Windows XP this was not the case. I decided to reinstall FSX but I have Windows 10 and was not able to uninstall FSX via Control panel so I went and directly deleted
    everything in "MicrosoftGames". After this obviously FSX is unable to repair or uninstall because it is missing gameuxinstallhelper.dll.

So even though I don't have FSX installed, it still shows up in "Control Panel". How do I get rid of this for me to re-install FSX? Will CCleaner do the job?

I am running FSX on Windows 10 (64 bit).

DaveTopC, Jul 19, 2018
  3. FSX Crashes after around 10 mins

Hi All,

I have recently built a pc with Windows 10 and now after around 10 mins FSX crashes I have been reviewing the event log but to be honest don't completely understand them. there was a missing dll which I have added but the issue remains I have looked and
    worked through most of the suggested fixes I have found but still have the issue. I love FSX and had no issues on Win 8 I just need a little help to resolve the issue please. I just checked the event viewer for the latest crash and it lists atc.dll as the
    faulting module, I am not sure what to do next?

Dan Ball-Gray, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Fsx crashes on windows 10

Questions about FSX compatibility on Windows 10

Hi this is my first post on this forum and I am planning on building a gaming PC soon and am wondering if i should get windows 10 with it. I also want to get FSX but with the issues I've seen with the FSX community on windows 8.1 with the crashing i'm kinda worried if i should get windows 7 but with vista support gone i know win 7 is next so please help me out here.

Is there any issues compatibility wise with FSX using windows 10? Thanks - Nick

Oh and here is the link to my part list for my upcoming PC.
    System Build - PCPartPicker

Thrashmetal86, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Fsx crashes on windows 10

1. Fsx crashes on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fsx crashes

2. FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash: I reinstalled FSX Steam Edition lately, but I have been getting CTDs. Upon checking event viewer, it states that the faulting module is API.DLL with exception code 0xc0000005. I have never experienced this before until I reinstalled FSX yesterday. Is there any way to fix this...
  3. FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash: I reinstalled FSX Steam Edition lately, but I have been getting CTDs. Upon checking event viewer, it states that the faulting module is API.DLL with exception code 0xc0000005. I have never experienced this before until I reinstalled FSX yesterday. Is there any way to fix this...
  4. FSX crashes unexpectedly

FSX crashes unexpectedly: The game will just crash out of the blue when playing FSX. Here's the dump file analysis:******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis **...
  5. FSX crashes unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX crashes unexpectedly: The game will just crash out of the blue when playing FSX. Here's the dump file analysis:******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis **...
  6. FSX Crashes Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Crashes Event Viewer: Greetings,Yesterday I wrote to you about problems with FSX SP2 that I have installed on my PC with Windows 10 64 bit.There are times when FSX doesn't boot up or if it does then it crashes in flight. I checked the event viewer and saw these errors:fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0...
  7. FSX Crashes Event Viewer

FSX Crashes Event Viewer: Greetings,Yesterday I wrote to you about problems with FSX SP2 that I have installed on my PC with Windows 10 64 bit.There are times when FSX doesn't boot up or if it does then it crashes in flight. I checked the event viewer and saw these errors:fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0...
  8. FSX SP2 won´t boot or crashes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX SP2 won´t boot or crashes Windows 10: HelloA few weeks ago I'm having problems with FSX SP2. Sometimes it does not want to start Up and the bglmanx.dll and CMeteoXml.dll failure report appears.When I give the option "Yes" the simulator starts but during the flight it crashesI am attaching the screenshot showing...
  9. FSX SP2 won´t boot or crashes Windows 10

FSX SP2 won´t boot or crashes Windows 10: HelloA few weeks ago I'm having problems with FSX SP2. Sometimes it does not want to start Up and the bglmanx.dll and CMeteoXml.dll failure report appears.When I give the option "Yes" the simulator starts but during the flight it crashesI am attaching the screenshot showing...
  10. FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed

FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed: This only happens on 16x speed for some reason. How would I fix this? Also, i cant click the link to the files.Problem signature:P1: fsx.exeP2: 10.0.62615.0P3: 559f9a9aP4: ai_player.dllP5: 10.0.62615.0P6: 559f9ab4P7: c0000005P8: 00036219P9: P10: Attached files:These files may...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fsx crashing windows 10

2. fsx crashing on windows 10

3. windows crash log fsx

4. fsx crash win 10