Windows 10: FSX Windows 10 Screen Freeze under STEAM

Discus and support FSX Windows 10 Screen Freeze under STEAM in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; if you have a problem of FSX screen freezing and game still running cause you can hear sound etc... Underclock your unit I lowered my shader to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by fltbuff71, Oct 25, 2016.

1. fltbuff71 Win User

FSX Windows 10 Screen Freeze under STEAM

if you have a problem of FSX screen freezing and game still running cause you can hear sound etc...

Underclock your unit

I lowered my shader to 761 from 1120

works perfectluy for hours on end now

:)

fltbuff71, Oct 25, 2016
  2. John582n Win User

Flight Sim X Deluxe does not work

I use FSX and it wouldn't work on Windows 10 so I installed Steam then purchased the purchased the Steam version of FSX (not expensive). That works well.

John582n, Oct 25, 2016
  3. dmorm Win User
    dmorm, Oct 25, 2016
Thema:

FSX Windows 10 Screen Freeze under STEAM

1. FSX Windows 10 Screen Freeze under STEAM - Similar Threads - FSX Screen Freeze

2. FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash: I reinstalled FSX Steam Edition lately, but I have been getting CTDs. Upon checking event viewer, it states that the faulting module is API.DLL with exception code 0xc0000005. I have never experienced this before until I reinstalled FSX yesterday. Is there any way to fix this...
  3. FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash: I reinstalled FSX Steam Edition lately, but I have been getting CTDs. Upon checking event viewer, it states that the faulting module is API.DLL with exception code 0xc0000005. I have never experienced this before until I reinstalled FSX yesterday. Is there any way to fix this...
  4. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  5. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  6. FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed

FSX Steam Edition keeps crashing on 16x speed: This only happens on 16x speed for some reason. How would I fix this? Also, i cant click the link to the files.Problem signature:P1: fsx.exeP2: 10.0.62615.0P3: 559f9a9aP4: ai_player.dllP5: 10.0.62615.0P6: 559f9ab4P7: c0000005P8: 00036219P9: P10: Attached files:These files may...
  7. fsx under windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx under windows 10?: does the fsx run under windows 10 this would interest me because i want to buy the used one on amazon and i heard that it does not always work fsx unter windows 10?
  8. fsx steam edition, toga button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx steam edition, toga button: I've set up the buttons on my flight simulator HOTAS so that button 5 is the TOGA button, but selecting that during a go-around doesn't cycle the approach mode back to LNAV as it should 767. Is this option not supported? Thanks,...
  9. FSX on Windows 10 freezes then turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX on Windows 10 freezes then turns off: Hello, I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition. It was working properly for some time and suddenly a problem came out. During the flight, simulator freezes and there is loading cursor circle and after about 10 seconds simulator turns off without any...
  10. FSX Steam third party error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Steam third party error: Hello I installed a FSdream airport and I am getting this error Step 1 - launch windows Error Message reads- flightsimulator has detected a problem with a third party software program (add on) the file that is erring is bglmanx.dll Thanks Dave...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fsx windows 10 screen

2. best real weather for fsx

3. real weader on fsx

4. fsx real weather,
  5. getweather for fsx,
  6. fsx weather,
  7. fsx pc freeze end of flight