Windows 10: Ftp server

Discus and support Ftp server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering if there is any app or a way that allow me to sharing files with computers that are not on my network. 112192 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by saeen, Jun 13, 2018.

1. saeen Win User

Ftp server

Hello

I was wondering if there is any app or a way that allow me to sharing files with computers that are not on my network.

:)

saeen, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Jmarco0921 Win User
    Jmarco0921, Jun 14, 2018
  3. bricky---01 Win User
    Symbian ftp server?

Is there free symbian ftp (or tftp) server software available?

ftp servers are tiny, and very simple to write, so I'm surprised one doesn't exist already (or at least none that I can find).

Does such a beast exist?

bricky---01, Jun 14, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Ftp server

Remote access to my (local) server's folders

• Set up an FTP server on your file server.
    • Map the FTP server as a network location on your laptop under "Computer".
    This will allow programs to open and save files directly to the FTP server just like it was a drive in your computer.

newtekie1, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

Ftp server

1. Ftp server - Similar Threads - Ftp server

2. FTP Server can not access some HDDs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP Server can not access some HDDs: I have enabled the built in FTP server in Windows 10. In the IIS console I have set up access to all 4 of my HDDs(Win 10 x64 runs on an SSD) but only 2 of them are visible. I have made sure my account has ownership of the drives and has sufficient permissions. What would...
  3. Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server

Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server: Hi, I am running Wnidows 10 with a FileZilla Server. I cannot connect to the server when inbound rules are set to default (no rule, no access). If I set inbound rules to "allow", i can connect to the FileZilla Server. Inbound rules Name Profile Enabled Action Override...
  4. How do I access the MICROSOFT FTP server?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I access the MICROSOFT FTP server?: Hello, I would like to access the microsoft FTP server but have found no way of doing it. Going into a browser and typing ftp.microsoft.com doesnt work and this happens [img] (i have hidden all the stuff related to me) So if you beautiful people of the windows 10 fourms...
  5. Firewall blocking port 21 even though IIS FTP server is enabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall blocking port 21 even though IIS FTP server is enabled: Hello! I'm puzzled. If I turn off windows firewall I can hit the FTP server from the WAN fine and even from the LAN. Turn the firewall back on and that port is blocked! When I installed IIS for the FTP server I added (ticked the boxes) for FTP Server in the firewall....
  6. Does Windows 10 Home contain the ftp server software?

Does Windows 10 Home contain the ftp server software?: I have my windows 7 home edition computer configured as a ftp server using the built-in Microsoft ftp package. It lets me collect the images that my webcam ftps every 15 minutes. Then I can grab the latest image, add a timestamp, etc and send it off to the web with some other...
  7. Setup FTP server for LAN only, anonymous login?

Setup FTP server for LAN only, anonymous login?: I want to setup a basic FTP service on one Win 10 desktop for updating some WYSE thin clients. The desktop gets a DHCP assigned IP address in the 192.168.0.xxx range. That's from the DSL router. The thin clients also get DHCP assigned IPs from the same DSL router. If I...
  8. Multiple/Virtual Folders in FTP Server in Win 10

Multiple/Virtual Folders in FTP Server in Win 10: Setup ftp server services, got it online locally and externally. I'm connected to one of my shared folders on one of multiple drives on that pc. I added a virtual folder and it was online as well next to other folders in shared root drive, added another virtual folder fine...
  9. Host FTP server on both

Host FTP server on both: I am thinking of making a dedicated FTP server to access files from anywhere, but on one computer it would be important that it still has access to the server, even when Internet connection is down. I know that I can connect the server PC to the PC that needs access with a...
  10. Unable to connect to Windows FTP Server

Unable to connect to Windows FTP Server: Hi all. I'm hoping somebody can point in the right direction, or walk me through steps to troubleshoot this issue. I set up an FTP server on a windows 10 desktop using the built-in Windows FTP service capabilities. Everything was working fine. Today I attempted to...