Windows 10: Ftp server

Discus and support Ftp server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering if there is any app or a way that allow me to sharing files with computers that are not on my network. 112192 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by saeen, Jun 13, 2018.

1. saeen Win User

Ftp server

Hello

I was wondering if there is any app or a way that allow me to sharing files with computers that are not on my network.

:)

saeen, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Jmarco0921, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Symbian ftp server?

Is there free symbian ftp (or tftp) server software available?

ftp servers are tiny, and very simple to write, so I'm surprised one doesn't exist already (or at least none that I can find).

Does such a beast exist?

bricky---01, Jun 14, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Ftp server

Remote access to my (local) server's folders

• Set up an FTP server on your file server.
    • Map the FTP server as a network location on your laptop under "Computer".
    This will allow programs to open and save files directly to the FTP server just like it was a drive in your computer.

newtekie1, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

Ftp server

1. Ftp server - Similar Threads - Ftp server

2. FTP installed as part of IIS on Windows Server 2022 does not seem to support TLS 1.3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FTP installed as part of IIS on Windows Server 2022 does not seem to support TLS 1.3: Hi, I have upgraded several servers to Windows Server 2022, and installed some from scratch.For all it seems as if the FTP service installed as part of the IIS on Windows Server 2022 does not support TLS 1.3.The maximum version I can get working is TLS 1.2.Do anyone know if,...
  3. FTP installed as part of IIS on Windows Server 2022 does not seem to support TLS 1.3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FTP installed as part of IIS on Windows Server 2022 does not seem to support TLS 1.3: Hi, I have upgraded several servers to Windows Server 2022, and installed some from scratch.For all it seems as if the FTP service installed as part of the IIS on Windows Server 2022 does not support TLS 1.3.The maximum version I can get working is TLS 1.2.Do anyone know if,...
  4. Access denies message when transferring backup files to ftp server, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denies message when transferring backup files to ftp server, how to fix?: So, I have an FTP server to house my backups of my PC. I have the backups automatically stored on a usb drive and when I try to transfer the files over to the server, the error message 'Access denied' keeps popping up. It worked once to transfer the files, but now...
  5. Access denies message when transferring backup files to ftp server, how to fix?

Access denies message when transferring backup files to ftp server, how to fix?: So, I have an FTP server to house my backups of my PC. I have the backups automatically stored on a usb drive and when I try to transfer the files over to the server, the error message 'Access denied' keeps popping up. It worked once to transfer the files, but now...
  6. FTP server not opening in PC from same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FTP server not opening in PC from same network: Why my Winsrvr2019 FTP server not opening in PC from same network ?It opens locally.Please advise,Thankscleetus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ftp-server-not-opening-in-pc-from-same-network/ec9c46c1-aa21-41d2-97b3-af81fa747347
  7. FTP server not opening in PC from same network

FTP server not opening in PC from same network: Why my Winsrvr2019 FTP server not opening in PC from same network ?It opens locally.Please advise,Thankscleetus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ftp-server-not-opening-in-pc-from-same-network/ec9c46c1-aa21-41d2-97b3-af81fa747347
  8. FTP server not opening in PC from same network

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to setup FTP server over windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to setup FTP server over windows?: I have developed my website billonline over wordpress. i want to access its root directory for files installation. Please let me know which version of FTP software can be installed for windows 10 64 bit....
  10. How to setup FTP server over windows?

How to setup FTP server over windows?: I have developed my website billonline over wordpress. i want to access its root directory for files installation. Please let me know which version of FTP software can be installed for windows 10 64 bit....