Windows 10: Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace

Discus and support Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The business world is quickly evolving to a place where many employees work remotely. The benefits of working remote are numerous, yet with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace

Source: Fujitsu and Microsoft focused on advancing security in the modern workplace - Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Feb 7, 2018

2. Fujitsu Palm Vein Reader & Windows 10

I ran into the same problem with my Lifebook U745. Fujitsu service told me it works only with Fujitsu Workplace Protect and not with Windows Hello. The current version (1.15.0043) of Workplace Protect works on Windows 10 but the installer does not. You should
    be able to install it under Windows 8.1 and then upgrade to Windows 10 and continue using it but that is too much of a hassle to try. The new version supporting Windows 10 is expected to be released mid March 2016.

It seems like getting the palm vein reader was a mistake. I got used to using the fingerprint reader with Windows Hello on my old Lifebook S761 and now I'll lose that and have to fall back to using a pin code. Hopefully the next version of Workplace Protect
    integrates with Hello.

KimWesterlund, Feb 7, 2018
  3. Modern host stopped working

Microsoft engineer did this (as did i) but it made no difference. Last "expert" from microsoft ask desk informed me that the laptop in question, a Fujitsu Lifebook, would not support windows 10, but contact with Fujitsu technical department confirmed it
    was and there was no problem. This was after entering the model and serial number. So who do i believe and where do i go now for help with the problem "modern host stopped working".

PeggyVickery, Feb 7, 2018
Thema:

Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace

1. Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace - Similar Threads - Fujitsu Microsoft advancing

2. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Workplace Discount Program: I just purchased Windows 10 but forgot to use my Microsoft Workplace Discount Program! Am I able to request a refund for the difference? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-workplace-discount-program/0bfdb162-a90d-4c44-ad94-08d1ddd8f558
  3. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Workplace Discount Program: I just purchased Windows 10 but forgot to use my Microsoft Workplace Discount Program! Am I able to request a refund for the difference? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-workplace-discount-program/0bfdb162-a90d-4c44-ad94-08d1ddd8f558
  4. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek

in Windows 10 News
    The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek: Legacy devices. Outdated tools. Apps that freeze or lag. When you’re accustomed to these and other daily inconveniences of workplace computing, it’s hard to visualize what’s achievable with a modern device experience. That’s why we’re excited to post our new Microsoft...
  6. Advanced Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Security: In advanced security setting, how many people should be listed for having full control? I am the only user on this laptop, and it has my name, SYSTEM, and Administrators (my laptop). I have not given any permissions to anyone for any of my folders, or anything on my account....
  7. New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace: This month, we’re kicking off a new approach and moving from our monthly “What’s new in Office 365” blog to “What’s new in Microsoft 365.” We’re also consolidating updates from across Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security on the new Microsoft 365 site....
  8. #MSIgnite - AI, management, and security to empower modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite - AI, management, and security to empower modern workplace: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Building on our vision for the modern workplace, today at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, we’re announcing the expansion of Microsoft 365 as well as a number of new product capabilities that empower everyone to be...
  9. Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace: At Inspire, WDG introduces new ways to empower its partners to achieve more, including Windows integration into Microsoft 365, virtualization opportunities for Windows 10 E3 and E5 customers, a Surface partnership with IBM, and the expanded Mixed Reality Partner Program....
  10. Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1: The roots of Microsoft 365 threat protection Over the next few weeks, we’ll introduce you to Microsoft 365’s threat protection services and demonstrate how Microsoft 365’s threat protection leverages strength of signal, integration, machine learning and AI to help secure...