Windows 10: Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10

Discus and support Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Regarding various failed Win 10 upgrade attempts to a Fujitsu P770 laptop running Win 7 Pro, I noticed an optional Win 7 update, “FUJITSU LIMITED -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tideview, Feb 28, 2016.

1. tideview Win User

Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10

Regarding various failed Win 10 upgrade attempts to a Fujitsu P770 laptop running Win 7 Pro, I noticed an optional Win 7 update, “FUJITSU LIMITED - Other hardware - Fujitsu FUJ02B1 Device Driver, Download size: 228 KB” dated Feb 2, 2016.

Microsoft offers no detailed information on this update but the Fujitsu website's description is, “FUJ02B1 enables several Fujitsu-proprietary features such as LCD brightness, LCD close/open event, keyboard 'hotkeys', LifeBook Application Panel, and Fujitsu Security Panel, along with other BIOS & Power-level communications.”

Attempts last year at upgrading to win 10 were unsuccessful as were those made by the local Microsoft Store. No explanation was offered by the store. The failed update would go to a blue screen during the automatic reboot after “Upgrading Windows” and “Copying Files” actions were completed with an error message “Recovery Your PC/device needs to be repaired. A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000f”. Since Fujitsu does not list the P770 on their web site as eligible to be upgraded to either Windows 8 or 10, I was not surprised at the blue screen, although another Lifebook (P1630) that I own did upgrade to Win 10 without problem even though it was also listed by Fujitsu as ineligible for upgrade.
    I am interested to know if the driver update will solve the blue screen install issue before investing another 2 days on drive imaging and Win 10 upgrade without more upfront info.

:)

tideview, Feb 28, 2016
  2. saraiyah Win User

password is incorrect in windows 10

This solution did not work on my Fujitsu Lifebook AH 531, so it seems that there is a bug in Windows 10.

saraiyah, Feb 28, 2016
  3. revert from Windows 10

Hi Gerry

it is a Fujitsu Lifebook A 530 / AH530

JohnnyPars, Feb 28, 2016
Thema:

Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10

1. Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10 - Similar Threads - Fujitsu Lifebook P770

2. My laptop Fujitsu Lifebook A574/H suddenly turned off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop Fujitsu Lifebook A574/H suddenly turned off.: I was working on my laptop when suddenly it turned off. I tried restarting it but it won't. I replugged it and the battery light started to flash 2 1-second orange light and 1 5-second green light. I'm in a situation where I can only fix it. I need help asap....
  3. SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP: Hallo everybody!I have a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK PH530 laptop with windows 7 pre-installed.Since my laptop is getting old and slow I bought a SAMSUNG EVO 860 SSD drive to change the pre-installed SEAGATE HDD. I used the SAMSUNG DATA MIGRATION software to migrate the drive c of my...
  4. SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAMSUNG SSD NOT DETECTED FROM FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LAPTOP: Hallo everybody!I have a Fujitsu LIFEBOOK PH530 laptop with windows 7 pre-installed.Since my laptop is getting old and slow I bought a SAMSUNG EVO 860 SSD drive to change the pre-installed SEAGATE HDD. I used the SAMSUNG DATA MIGRATION software to migrate the drive c of my...
  5. Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530 64-Bit Laptop Windows 10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530 64-Bit Laptop Windows 10 Drivers: I have an old Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH530 64-Bit Laptop that was running Win 7. It is from around 2012 I think. I am trying to Clean Install Win 10 Pro. On the first attempt, it just hung for about half an hour so I restarted it. I had backed-up the System Drivers using DISM++...
  6. FAILED TO FIND FUJITSU LIFEBOOK A SERIES DISPLAY DRIVERS windows 10

FAILED TO FIND FUJITSU LIFEBOOK A SERIES DISPLAY DRIVERS windows 10: Hi, i run a duo boot of linux and windows 10 on my i3 Fujitsu Lifebook A Series - A530 laptop IntelR CoreTM i3 CPU M370 @ 2.4GHz, 2399 Mhz, 2 cores, 4 Logic. Everything works perfectly fine but i have spent months trying to find the windows 10 display drivers of this...
  7. I have 2015 Fujitsu Lifebook E Series

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 2015 Fujitsu Lifebook E Series: So, it's on win 10, and whenever it's on battery power, regardless in which power plan it is, it lowers contrast, and mostly brightness. I tried to fix this, but I can't. When it's plugged in, it's good. submitted by /u/Atnedr [link] [comments]...
  8. camera driver for a Fujitsu Lifebook Series A ???

camera driver for a Fujitsu Lifebook Series A ???: Updated from XP to Win 10 and built in camera hasn't worked since. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-for-a-fujitsu-lifebook-series-a/8b36511a-a6fb-475f-8c73-95ffbe56a942
  9. Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10

Touch pad on Fujitsu Lifebook P722 not recognized by Windiws 10: When I updated my Fujitsu Lifebook P722 from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro my touch pad was recognized as a plain 2 button PS2 mouse. I have searched Fujitsu sites but have found nothing. To make matters worse there are problems with the Windows updates. Have anyone had...
  10. TOUCHSCREEN & WACOM PEN NOT OWRKING IN FUJITSU LIFEBOOK TH1700,

TOUCHSCREEN & WACOM PEN NOT OWRKING IN FUJITSU LIFEBOOK TH1700,: Hi I have a Fujitsu Lifebook TH1700 laptop. It has 8 GB of memory, & 450 GB SSD . I have been using it since 2010. It is a beautiful laptop. I have updated it to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ever since it came out. few months ago I lost the touch screen & the wacom Pen which I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifebook p770 windows 10 webcam issue

2. p770 fujitsu windows 10