Windows 10: Full admin control

Discus and support Full admin control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer won't let me set an application to priority using the task manager. I tried using the article called "Task Manager: Access Denied (Setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Coen Quigley-Jones, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Full admin control

My computer won't let me set an application to priority using the task manager. I tried using the article called "Task Manager: Access Denied (Setting priority)", it wouldn't let me give full control, it was just grey and I could not select anything after I pressed edit. I know it says I have admin but most things won't let me do things that an admin can do.

:)

Coen Quigley-Jones, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Windows 10 says I'm not admin

Hi Erina,

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

I would suggest you to go to control panel and check your user account status. Right click on the start button and select control panel in the menu. In the control panel, click on the 'view by' option in the top right and select 'large icons'. Now, click
    on 'User accounts' and check if your account is listed as Administrator. If it is not displayed as Admin account, click on the option 'Change user account type' and select 'Administrator' and apply changes. Try these steps and let us know the results. If you
    have already tried, please let us know what all troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so that we can provided you suggestion accordingly.

Bennet Martin, Aug 1, 2018
  4. STEvil Win User

Full admin control

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Full admin control

1. Full admin control - Similar Threads - Full admin control

2. Admin control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin control: Why do I not have Admin control? My systems tells me "You do not have permission to access \\\WOLFIES2. Contact your network administrator to request access. I am Admin in both sytems....
  3. Admin control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin control: Why do I not have Admin control? My systems tells me "You do not have permission to access \\\WOLFIES2. Contact your network administrator to request access. I am Admin in both sytems....
  4. Windows\System32 full control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows\System32 full control: Hello, i need to modify some files in Windows\System32The "owner" of that folder is TrustedInstaller. I can't do anything because Trusted Installer denies every action. Can someone tell me how to bypass and gain full control? I haven't found anything helpful in webOf course,...
  5. Admin does not have full control Programs folder. Inheritance Greyed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin does not have full control Programs folder. Inheritance Greyed: Win 10 Pro 10.0.19042 Build 19042 I am trying to edit a file in Windows Program Files folder. I open file as Administrator, but it refuses to save changes. Looking online several suggestions seem to be related to Enable Inheritance (not sure if that is correct solution) -...
  6. Admin does not have full control Programs folder. Inheritance Greyed

in Windows 10 Support
    Admin does not have full control Programs folder. Inheritance Greyed: Win 10 Pro 10.0.19042 Build 19042 I am trying to edit a file in Windows Program Files folder. I open file as Administrator, but it refuses to save changes. Looking online several suggestions seem to be related to Enable Inheritance (not sure if that is correct solution) -...
  7. Admin control

Admin control: I have a Lenovo T490 Thinkpad. I purchase Office 365 Buisness Premium when I purchased the laptop in Nov 2019 from Best Buy. I also had their Geek Squad load and set it up for me at the time of purchase. I am not able to make some changes in most Windows applications or...
  8. Password Hint for Full Admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Hint for Full Admin password: I am Windows 10 64bit Build 1809. Some time ago I had changed the Full Administrator password (it associates products from 2 countries). The prior password had a hint of 2 products relating to the then countries. With the newer password (which associates products...
  9. admin control

admin control: How do I gain full administrative control of my new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-control/ef792cf6-d4b7-42fc-a0b9-44e317845153
  10. Lost full control of computer since upgrading to windows 10, no admin

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost full control of computer since upgrading to windows 10, no admin: It seems like, I lost total control to computer since upgrading to windows 10, from 8. no access to C:, or admin rights, many errors like: no indexingwith search No downloading like Skype. 33005