Windows 10: Full screen for Spartan 10130

Discus and support Full screen for Spartan 10130 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I downloaded 10130 a few days ago and had no problem using it. Today I tried to open Spartan/Edge and it opens in a very small square about 6x6 on the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, May 31, 2015.

1. Full screen for Spartan 10130

I downloaded 10130 a few days ago and had no problem using it. Today I tried to open Spartan/Edge and it opens in a very small square about 6x6 on the left side of the monitor.

When I click the square by the red x for a full screen it closes then goes back to Spartan. Any ides please

:)

enigma1944, May 31, 2015

2. spartan does not open

Project Spartan does nor open all the time in Windows build 10130

A small window opens and then disappears after a few seconds

NitishBhukhanwala, May 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Build 10130 Will Not Update to 10159 - Any Ideas?

I found if I use Firefox or Internet explorer it only downloads Build 10130

If use Spartan I get Build 10162

Knowledge248, May 31, 2015
  4. nolan Win User

Full screen for Spartan 10130

I'm getting the same, but not on all web pages.

nolan, Jun 20, 2015
  5. Not sure if this will do anything, but have seen other people mention that some things are fixed by toggling options

try turning on tablet mode
    open edge and it should be maximised
    close edge a turn tablet mode off
    open edge and see what happens

just a guess mind, something to possibly try

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Full screen for Spartan 10130

1. Full screen for Spartan 10130 - Similar Threads - Full screen Spartan

2. Spotlight lock screen pictures not working on 10130

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight lock screen pictures not working on 10130: I only ever get one of the default pictures -- either the river or the sand. This is even after a complete reinstall. I also wiped out as much personalization data as possible from Bing and the Microsoft Account management page. They used to work fine, but I don't think...
  3. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing*Redface [img] 5048
  4. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: Can anyone tell me how to set a homepage in 10130 please. Also, how do I get a Google shortcut on to the desktop. These seem stupid questions but I honestly don't know*Sad 7097
  5. Spartan/Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan/Edge: Is the name of the new browser Spartan or is it Edge? 7255
  6. Spartan and tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan and tabs: I can't find anything that explains tab control adequetly. When I open and use Spartan for about 1 hour I acumulate about 25 tabs. When I leave Spartan and return most of these remain in the tab section. If I go to a new site the search hangs up the browser. Any ideas thanks...
  7. Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan: I saw somewhere on a MS site that if you are a member of THe insiders Club that you can download this browser. I can't seem to locate the url for the download. Can anyone help with this? 5004
  8. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that? 5196
  9. 10130 ISO's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    10130 ISO's: x86: MEGA x64: MEGA 8474
  10. Cortana & Spartan

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana & Spartan: I came across this bit a few days ago and finally decided to post about where MS is getting the feature names or project names. [img] Cortana CTN 0452-9 Species: Artificial Intelligence Affiliation: UNSC Service number: CTN 0452-9 Activation site:...