Windows 10: Full Screen Mode Question ?

Discus and support Full Screen Mode Question ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Just can't seem to find the right key for this. Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode. What do I press to go back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Robert11 Win User

Full Screen Mode Question ?

Hi,

Just can't seem to find the right key for this.

Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode.

What do I press to go back to the "normal" screen size, please ?

Thanks,
    B.

:)

Robert11, Apr 12, 2016

2. About Age of empires

2 days ago , there was an update for age of empires for pc. In last update , Age of empires games works good and in full screen mode , but in latest version there is no full screen option. I am unhappy and sad for no full screen also effect on gameplay.

So my Question is , how to do full screen in age of empires game?

is there any key or option for full screen mode?

Without full screen ,there is lack of gaming experience.

So help me for fix these problem.

SarthikModi, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Is there a way to get the full screen start menu to act more like win 8 start screen.

Hi Daphne,

If you want to make your start screen appear in a way similar to the start screen in Windows 10, then you can change the start screen to full screen mode. To set your start screen in full screen mode, click on 'Settings', then click on 'Personalization'
    and then check the option 'User start full screen'. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions; we'd be happy to help.

Bennet Martin, Apr 12, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Top right, click the icon at the middle........................

Full Screen Mode Question ? [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 12, 2016
  5. You might have to move your cursor all the way to the top of the screen for the toolbar to drop down, to get at that icon. F11 in IE will go full screen hiding the toolbar. You have to mouse up or hit F11 again to get out of full screen. In Apps, its actually an icon with double arrows for full screen. The one on the extreme left in this screen shoot.

The one shown puts you into full screen mode. The arrow heads will be pointing at each other when in full screen mode.

alphanumeric, Apr 12, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Full screen in Windows Store

Full screen in Edge

davidhk, Apr 12, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Full screen in MS PowerPoint program

davidhk, Apr 12, 2016
  8. Full Screen Mode Question ?

That's maximized, open IE and press F11. I think that's the full screen the OP is talking about. Or open the weather App, and click the ICON in my screen shoot. The toolbar will disappear completely. Mouse up and click that icon again and it will come back. IE doesn't have that ICON but supports full screen mode via f11.

9. davidhk Win User
    Where did the OP say about using F11 ?

All he said was.......................Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode.

davidhk, Apr 12, 2016
  10. He didn't, he asked about Full Screen Mode. I mentioned that in IE, its the F11 key that toggles it on and off. Google Full Screen Mode and you'll get info like this. http://browsers.about.com/od/interne...creen-mode.htm Full Screen Mode is not the same thing as maximized. That's all I'm saying. Do what I said in an App, and you'll see what I mean. If your in Tablet Mode, Edge will open in Full Screen mode. from what I read. I can't eneble tablet mode as i'm running more than one display on this PC. Lets wait and see if he clarifies what is going on. If you run a game in Windows, most will go into full screen mode. You don't have access to the taskbar etc. You have to exit the game to get it back. Or switch the game to Windowed Mode.

11. Full screen mode.

Not full screen mode

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Full Screen Mode Question ? - Similar Threads - Full Screen Mode

2. Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams: So, every time i play a game and put it in Fullscreen it starts to screen tear a lot. idk why it happens, i watched a lot of videos and the videos say enable vsync but i don't want vsync because it has a lot of latency. This only happens when in full screen mode. pls help me...
  3. Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams: So, every time i play a game and put it in Fullscreen it starts to screen tear a lot. idk why it happens, i watched a lot of videos and the videos say enable vsync but i don't want vsync because it has a lot of latency. This only happens when in full screen mode. pls help me...
  4. Winkey in full screen mode- “not typical question”

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winkey in full screen mode- “not typical question”: while i’m playing a game on my pc , the WinKey upon being tapped, immediately flicks the screen to black, then momentarily after pops up the Desktop with the Start Menu open. this occurred after an update to the system a month ago. it used to only make the toolbar appear with...
  5. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  6. Start full screen mode

Start full screen mode: Hi everyone, In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what should i do? Please help. Thank you. In default, the 'Pinned app list' is shown in DEFAULT, but I want to change it to full...
  7. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  8. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode: Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode. I have no clue why but it's really frustrating....
  9. Screen goes off on full screen mode!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes off on full screen mode!!: Hello, I have a HP envy with Microsoft windows 10. When watching videos on netflix, google play, Hay U etc, when I press the full screen button, it starts to play then my display turns off and goes blank? You can still here the audio, and when I move my mousse around, or...
  10. No audio in full screen mode

No audio in full screen mode: Intel NUC I5-4250 connected to a Samsung TV with a HDMI cable Intel HD Graphics 5000 with latest drivers installed SAMSUNG Intel Display Audio Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.471 Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98 Since the last Windows update, as soon as I watch a video (from...