Windows 10: Full size program window

Discus and support Full size program window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get Excel and Word to open in full size? Now when I open any Microsoft Office program it shows up in a small window that must be clicked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Koopman, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Full size program window

How do I get Excel and Word to open in full size? Now when I open any Microsoft Office program it shows up in a small window that must be clicked to open it full size on screen. I find this somewhat annoying.

:)

John Koopman, Jul 5, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 5, 2018
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 5, 2018
  4. Full size program window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Full size program window

1. Full size program window - Similar Threads - Full size program

2. Window is not at full size of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not at full size of the monitor: Hi!Screen borders looks this - black borders on all 3 monitors and they are the same ratio depends on resolutionWindows setting does not allow me adjust borders more than on this pic below.Tried everything - changing resolution, aspect ratio in graphics, clean graphics card...
  3. Window is not at full size of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not at full size of the monitor: Hi!Screen borders looks this - black borders on all 3 monitors and they are the same ratio depends on resolutionWindows setting does not allow me adjust borders more than on this pic below.Tried everything - changing resolution, aspect ratio in graphics, clean graphics card...
  4. Mailbox size is full.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mailbox size is full.: Dear Support I have been added 2 license Business standardExchange Online Archiving But mail box size didn't reduce. So, how I can fix this issue. Please advise and assist me.Thank...
  5. Mailbox size is full.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox size is full.: Dear Support I have been added 2 license Business standardExchange Online Archiving But mail box size didn't reduce. So, how I can fix this issue. Please advise and assist me.Thank...
  6. Mailbox size is full.

7. Window Stuck at Full size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  8. Window Stuck at Full size

Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  9. Program window size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program window size: Everytime I click on an app or program it opens in full screen and I don't have the option to resize or make smaller. The only option is to go to the top of the screen and close the app/program. So I can see nothing else on my desktop....
  10. Attaching a JPEG full sized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching a JPEG full sized: How do I attached a JPEG full size into an email rather than as a miniature attachment? Used to be able to do it before Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-a-jpeg-full-sized/0bd34c52-56e0-44f5-a1e4-26c0e84ce904"