Windows 10: Full System Scan Avast Premium

Discus and support Full System Scan Avast Premium in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm running Avast Premium and the after scan Report it says there were files that couldn't be scanned because they are protected with a password. Three... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yves, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Yves Win User

Full System Scan Avast Premium

I'm running Avast Premium and the after scan Report it says there were files that couldn't be scanned because they are protected with a password. Three of the files snapshots ending with date stamps:
    C:\Users\UserName\FileName |> snhsht.....**_2016_03_15_05_28_09

the last two fiels are cache files:
    C:Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\***.dt |>DESC

Are these files necessary or can they be removed?

:)

2. email

Windows Defender is a complete Security Suite to protect Windows from Malware attacks.

If you install any other anti-malware, Windows Defender disabled automatically.

For full system protection, keep Windows Defender real-time protection turned On, scheduled scan, up-to-date and Windows updates turned On & up-to-date.

Similarly, Malwarebytes Premium is a complete Security Suite it'll protect Windows from Malware attacks. You can't use Malwarebytes Premium and Windows Defender altogether. For
    full system protection, keep Malwarebytes Premium real-time protection turned On, scheduled scan, up-to-date and Windows updates turned On & up-to-date.

So, both Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Premium have capable of auto detect if any Malicious file attachment downloaded from mail to computer when it's definition up-to-date and real-time protection turned on.

You can use either Windows Defender or Malwarebytes Premium or Avast at a time.

Note: Avast free version not efficient in full protection; also Malwarebytes free version doesn't have real-time protection.

#D09r

#D09r Dinesh, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Windows Security Center Service and Defender not getting started in Windows 10.

It was a trojan.

Installed Avast Free Antivirus.

Did Full System Scan.

Then Boot Time Scan.

Then again Full System Scan.

Tried starting the security services and it started to work Full System Scan Avast Premium :)

Windows Defender is not enough for all infections according to my few experiences.

singhrahhul, Jun 12, 2016
  4. trinsic Win User

I dont know what you have running on your machine, so it would be unwise of me to say that any files on your computer are safe to delete. I would leave files in the installer folder alone. In regards to the file in your user folder, to make sure that I dont cause further problems on your machine, as a start I would first check to see if the file was accessed or modified recently by checking the properties of the file, or check the extension of the file to see if I can look up the file type and match it to a program on your computer.

trinsic, Jun 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Full System Scan Avast Premium - Similar Threads - Full System Scan

2. Avast Cleanup Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avast Cleanup Premium: Hi,Is Avast a good tool for maintaining the health of my PC?I'm about to download the Avast Cleanup Premium......I'll wait for your opinion.Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-cleanup-premium/ce75c073-01cc-4852-9c4e-d3d995d76e15
  3. Avast Cleanup Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Cleanup Premium: Hi,Is Avast a good tool for maintaining the health of my PC?I'm about to download the Avast Cleanup Premium......I'll wait for your opinion.Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-cleanup-premium/ce75c073-01cc-4852-9c4e-d3d995d76e15
  4. Avast Cleanup Premium

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Avast Premium Security

Avast Premium Security: I'm currently using Avast Premium Security and it's due for renewal. Any recommendations? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/avast-premium-security/1204b335-569c-41f7-9a85-3e7e66b8ee50
  6. full system scan stopped?

full system scan stopped?: no reason given says 35 min left https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/full-system-scan-stopped/097589b9-bb7e-4849-a5ca-ad095fcb504d
  7. Avast premium scan credibility!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Avast premium scan credibility!: Good Day, I need help please, I have an Avast premium version subscription, an I have run a smart scan on my pc, and it showed that there are 686 broken registry items. How can I know if that's right or not? Thank you!...
  8. BSOD during a Avast AV full scan.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD during a Avast AV full scan.: I got a “system thread exception not handled” BSOD while a full system scan by Avast AV (free) was going on. There was also this grrr sound coming from the laptop. What should I do? It didnt happen again.I didnt run a full scan again. What should I do? submitted by...
  9. Is it safe to let a full system scan run overnight?

Is it safe to let a full system scan run overnight?: So i'm suspecting there's some kinda malware on my computer and I wanna run a anti virus full system scan. Would it be safe to let a full system scan run overnight while I sleep? Power settings are set to never for when the computer will sleep after certain time of inactivity...
  10. Avast cleanup premium conflict

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avast cleanup premium conflict: i have Windows 10 and MS Office Home and Business 2013 installed. have just run a nearly full Avast Cleanup Premium tool and now Office cannot open any Documents, Excel, Outlook. Via the "something went wrong" path, can i do a modify of the office in Apps & Features safely?...