fullscreen issues Win10 1803 update

Discus and support fullscreen issues Win10 1803 update in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi guys, Since i installed update for the win10 build 1803 i cant watch video's in fullscreen. I mean, i can watch them, but as soon as i move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaapje1988, May 14, 2018.

1. jaapje1988 Win User

Hi guys,
    Since i installed update for the win10 build 1803 i cant watch video's in fullscreen.
    I mean, i can watch them, but as soon as i move the mouse my entire sreen turns back, and i have to put my laptop to sleep, or restart.

I figured t has to do something with the video drivers, but i reinstalled both the intel and the nvidia ones, but that did not solve the problem.

Other things that use the graphic cards like games or simple webbrowsing work fine.

specs:
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel® Core™ i7 6700HQ Processor,
    Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 530
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M with 2G GDDR5 VRAM

:)

jaapje1988, May 14, 2018
  2. JerryBeauchamp Win User

1803 Update - Unable to Uninstall 1803 Update

1803 Update does not show up on the list of updates in the "View update history window". All restore points were deleted with the 1803 Update

JerryBeauchamp, May 16, 2018
  3. IanAlderson1 Win User
    Issues after Windows 10 1803 update

Hi,

Since the update to Win10 1803 a program is now hanging and won't open.

Have tried opening from cmd line and issue still there. Rolled update back and program works, but seeing as update will eventually install the issue is going to re-occur.

Any ideas as to where to start looking? Error ID 1002 is given for the event.

Thanks

IanAlderson1, May 16, 2018
  4. kayl New Member

I have exactly the same issue after installing 1803 build.
    I have the same CPU and GPU on Asus ROG GL552VW
    After happening, I'm closing the lid and wait for 2-3 second and open it again and the screen lights back. All power setting are set to "never sleep".
    Issue not solved, yet. Hope the next updated will fix it.

Thema:

fullscreen issues Win10 1803 update - Similar Threads - fullscreen issues Win10

1. Video not Completely Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Video not Completely Fullscreen: So the only way i can explain this is through pics. please see attached the video does not go completely fullscreen, there is a border on top and left but not right and bottom. IT is the same with all videos, all websites all apps Imgur: The magic of the Internet 110706
  2. Issue with Fullscreen vs Windowed Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Fullscreen vs Windowed Mode: Good morning, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate. After much tweaking I have gotten games to be playable while in windowed mode. When switched to fullscreen, the fps stays ~60 but the graphics become very choppy. The current game I am testing is AC...
  3. Fullscreen scaling and performance issues gtx 970 win 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fullscreen scaling and performance issues gtx 970 win 10: In all of my games after upgrading no longer scale properly (the picture is too big for the screen) and there are sever graphical problems. Its almost as if the games dont load some of the shaders or filters. When switching to borderless window in some games this helps while...
  4. Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar still visible in fullscreen mode: I have been facing an issue where the taskbar is still visible when launching a full screen application, such as game, a video player or even some applications like Remote Desktop Connection. The only way to solve this is restarting Windows Explorer process through Task...
  5. hi dpi issue when exiting some fullscreen programs

in Windows 10 Support
    hi dpi issue when exiting some fullscreen programs: "200%" dpi 4k desktop but use fullscreen @ 1080 for most games. when exiting a lot of those games, programs that were opened in the background when the game was in fullscreen (eg... browser, file explorer) loses the dpi upscale until you quit and restart the program. any...
  6. Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10: Thank you HeavyHemi. *Smile
  7. Taskbar showing up over fullscreen videos at unpredictable times.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar showing up over fullscreen videos at unpredictable times.: Sometimes, when I select to view a video (either on a website like Youtube or in a program like VLC Media player) in fullscreen mode, the Windows taskbar shows up over the video and will not hide behind it no matter what I do. It doesn't matter what video-playing program or...