Windows 10: Fullscreen scaling and performance issues gtx 970 win 10

Discus and support Fullscreen scaling and performance issues gtx 970 win 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; In all of my games after upgrading no longer scale properly (the picture is too big for the screen) and there are sever graphical problems. Its almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by stanfiem, Jul 31, 2015.

1. stanfiem Win User

Fullscreen scaling and performance issues gtx 970 win 10

In all of my games after upgrading no longer scale properly (the picture is too big for the screen) and there are sever graphical problems. Its almost as if the games dont load some of the shaders or filters. When switching to borderless window in some games this helps while in others it doesn't and even still others dont even allow it. Thanks for your help

Nvidia gtx 970
    windows 10 home

I have tried sevearal different drivers and messing with the scaling in the nvida control panel. maybe I am missing an option.

:)

stanfiem, Jul 31, 2015

2. Upgraded to WIN 10; GTX 970 Driver Fail and 4K monitor not recognized...

Need some assistance. Upgraded to final WIN 10 via insider program. WIN 10 installed but now GTX 970 driver failed and my dell 2414 monitor (4K) is not recognized.

I've tried to run the 970 drivers in compatibility mode with no success.

robbyhaugh, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings

Hi there, I have some games here that I'm having a problem with. In Windows 8.1, 8, and 7 when you get the game to run in fullscreen with the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" unchecked and Fullscreen scaling in NVIDIA control panel, the game
    will stretch to fit the screen which is what I am looking for. Windows 10 keeps checking the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" even when I click on Apply then Ok. The game will run in a fullscreen with black bars on each side.

What I'm asking is, if there is some way for me to make sure that my games run in stretch to fit the screen and to make sure the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" is left unchecked? I've tried different compatibility modes with the same results,
    and as a NVIDIA user Fullscreen scaling is the only option besides aspect ratio and no scaling. Plus I've checked "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs" with Perform scaling on: GPU.

Richard J. Martinez, Jul 31, 2015
  4. mcplbg Win User

Same issue here. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

mcplbg, Aug 6, 2015
  5. UKMedia Win User
    I have the same card on Win 10 Pro x64 and have no problems. I did find that my game settings for Video had been reset and I had to change them back.

Of course - did you clean install the driver from the NVidia site?

Regards

UKMedia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Fullscreen scaling and performance issues gtx 970 win 10 - Similar Threads - Fullscreen scaling performance

2. Intel HD 630 and gtx 1050 display/fullscreen issues. (windows 10 1903)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD 630 and gtx 1050 display/fullscreen issues. (windows 10 1903): I have a laptop with dual graphics, Intel HD 630 and a gtx 1050. I'm assuming i'm having these terrible display issues because of 1909 update, not 1903. I use an external vg248qe 144hz monitor for gaming. I plug in my display port to usb-c connection for 144hz. Hdmi port...
  3. My GTX 970 fans are stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My GTX 970 fans are stuck at 100%: No idea what's caused this, turned my machine on one day and noticed the fans were louder than usual. They spin up as soon as I get to the login screen for windows. I've been using MSI Afterburner to control the fan speed for months with no issues but now setting the slider...
  4. GTX 970 hardware or drivers causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTX 970 hardware or drivers causing BSOD?: Hello - here is my situation: Approx 1 week ago I upgraded from a GTX 770 (had absolutely NO issues, infact I cant remember the last time I saw a BSOD with this PC) Upgraded to a R9 390X card, and sold my 770. Within a day, I started to get random reboots, crashes,...
  5. win 10 and gtx 970 flickering, black screens, horizontal green lines..

win 10 and gtx 970 flickering, black screens, horizontal green lines..: this is a copy paste (mine ofcourse) and will start a thread with it becouse i find this important.. ---------------- i want to share with you my bad experience with win10 and the gtx 970(zotac) ...maybe this can help you i bought my gtx970 used from the internet,...
  6. AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970

AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970: Hello fellow TenForums users. Since the release of W10 AU [1607] build I am pretty scared to upgrade drivers for my GTX 970. In fact, I am running an older release because latest ones don't work fine for me. I am not that impressed with DirectCompute, DX12 and Vulkan...
  7. Win 10 Multi Display Scaling Issues

Win 10 Multi Display Scaling Issues: Hello All, I have a Laptop Dell Latitude E7450 connected to my external monitor Dell P2314H via HDMI adaptor + VGA Cable, which is configured as "extended display". Although my Laptop is 14'' and my external monitor is 23'' they have the same max resolution: 1920 x 1080....
  8. Asus strix 970 gtx fan?

Asus strix 970 gtx fan?: Hi again. When I got my Asus strix 970 gtx on desktop the fan wouldn't spin but as soon as I started a game it would. At this point I didn't even have GPU tweak installed and would sound like it would go to 100% as soon as I opened up a game. After some time this stopped...
  9. Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 crashing computer. What could the issue be?

Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 crashing computer. What could the issue be?: Hello guys. I've recently bought a new computer. It came with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 video card. I haven't had any issues with it at all, up until the point that I launched some games on Steam. It seems as though the video card has trouble running higher end games, such...
  10. Miracast - Not Supported By Graphics Driver? GTX 970

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast - Not Supported By Graphics Driver? GTX 970: According to information gathered by numerous Google searches, NVidia GTX 970 & 980 cards should support Miracast, but when I do a diagnostic report it says my Graphics Driver is not supported. My PC can find the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter on my LG tv, and the tv...