Windows 10: Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?

Discus and support Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a shortcut to fullscreen apps such as Netflix, Hulu, the windows video player? windows key+up does not work for me on these particular types... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wiretap, Aug 31, 2015.

1. wiretap Win User

Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?

Is there a shortcut to fullscreen apps such as Netflix, Hulu, the windows video player? windows key+up does not work for me on these particular types of apps.

:)

wiretap, Aug 31, 2015

2. Win 10 horizontal scrolling

Hello.

Is there an option to let the Fullscreen Win 10 Modern UI Scrool horizontal ?

thanks for your answer.

StephanPahl, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Movies & TV app: standard shortcuts

Like many others, I miss the ability to toggle fullscreen viewing of movies/videos with a keyboard shortcut or double-clicking the movie (instead of the "fullscreen" icon). Are we missing anything?

Alvin Pang, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?

1. Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps? - Similar Threads - Fullscreen shortcuts modern

2. Apps not going fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not going fullscreen: I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just dissappears. I thought it might be because I'm sharing my screen, but it's not. Even if I just have a normal display connected,...
  3. Create Sleep Shortcut For Modern Standby PC

Create Sleep Shortcut For Modern Standby PC: Greetings, I am wondering if anyone knows how to create a sleep shortcut for a PC on 20H2 in modern standby. The old S3 shortcut and variants do not work with modern standby. rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0 etc I'm aware of the PlatformAoAcOverride key to...
  4. modern apps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    modern apps crashing: Do you have an approach that typically resolves the issue of modern apps (store, photos, etc.) crashing instantly? start menu and settings still work. reregistering affected appx packages, sfc, and typical dism commands do not typically resolve the issue for me. this issue...
  5. Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small

Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small: Does anyone create shortcuts on the desktop to any of the modern store apps? I know how to do it. Run ... Shell:appsFolder and then right click drag onto desktop to create the shortcut. I had a few of these setup for things like Amazon Prime and Xbox app. All looking good....
  6. Modern Photo App

Modern Photo App: Any way to shuffle photos in slideshow? 10327
  7. Windows 10 TP Modern Desktop Shortcuts

Windows 10 TP Modern Desktop Shortcuts: In Windows 10 Technical Preview, you can now create desktop shortcuts for Store Apps, (as well as Windows Applications), from within the shell:AppsFolder or the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder, by the right click or Shift/right click method. 2328
  8. Modern app vs Desktop app

Modern app vs Desktop app: Hello all! I have just upgraded to windows 10. A quick visit in the windows store revealed that a few of the apps that I have installed already are also available as modern apps (i.e. QQ, onenote etc.) which makes me wonder if there is any performance boost in using modern...
  9. No "Modern" Apps Launching

No "Modern" Apps Launching: I'm running build 9879, and there's a pretty big issue. Whenever I try to launch any "Modern" app, the icon appears in the taskbar, and the loading screen appears for a flash of a second, then disappears. The icon stays, and when I try to click the icon it flashes again but...
  10. Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps: So I just noticed that the little diagonal double-arrow at the right of the title bar that you use to run modern/universal apps fullscreen is suddenly missing. The arrow was there when I installed Windows 10 and was still there (afaik) up until a few days ago. Now I just have...