Windows 10: Fully Customize The Windows 10 Lock Screen

Discus and support Fully Customize The Windows 10 Lock Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have a slideshow that plays on my Windows 10 Lock Screen which is really nice. But what would be nice, also, is to be able to customize the text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pepanee, Feb 13, 2017.

1. pepanee Win User

Fully Customize The Windows 10 Lock Screen

Hi. I have a slideshow that plays on my Windows 10 Lock Screen which is really nice. But what would be nice, also, is to be able to customize the text that is shown there.

For example:
    • Can I change the font color/font effects of the text that shows the time and date?
    • Let's add the AM/PM to the time, because that looks more precise to me
    • Whatever happened to the year?
    • Let's put all the text in the bottom-center of the screen, instead of the bottom-left.

Where's the app that can do that for me? I tried looking around. Hasn't anyone seriously come up with an app that can customize the Lock Screen yet? Not only that, but customize much... much.... MUCH more in Windows? The final version of Windows should be fully customizable to one's preference with many different settings. Agreed?

:)

pepanee, Feb 13, 2017
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 13, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Feb 13, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

The only thing I've found to be changeable is the time format, 12 or 24 hour.
    Only time the font color changes is if you use as certain High Contrast theme.

Edwin, Feb 13, 2017
Thema:

1. Fully Customize The Windows 10 Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Fully Customize Lock

2. Windows 11 lock screen customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lock screen customization: Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen to make it look like the windows 10 one.If this is not possible, Is there any 3rd party apps anyone could recommend. Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen...
  3. Windows 11 lock screen customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lock screen customization: Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen to make it look like the windows 10 one.If this is not possible, Is there any 3rd party apps anyone could recommend. Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen...
  4. How to customize the Windows 11 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize the Windows 11 Lock Screen: [IMG]If you do not like the default lock screen settings, you can change them using the Windows Settings panel. Although the options are limited, you can personalize them according to your requirements. Here is how you can customize the Windows 11 lock screen. Like Windows...
  5. Lock screen customization unavailable in Windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen customization unavailable in Windows 10 home.: I am attempting to set a slide show of personal pictures for my lock screen. Unfortunately this option is greyed out in the settings window. A yellow message on top says " *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." This makes no sense to me since...
  6. How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen: [ATTACH]A Lock screen is a computer user interface available on a computer or mobile […] This article How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help

Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help: I do Operating System Deployments for my company. I've recently been tasked to engineer a solution that is using Kiosk Mode/Assigned Access to guests without Active Directory accounts have a way to log in. Long story short, I need to figure out how to customize the Lock...
  8. [Windows 10] Custom Theme not fully working.

[Windows 10] Custom Theme not fully working.: I have installed a custom theme pack onto my computer. I have correctly installed UltraUXThemePatcher and restarted. However, when I select the new theme pack, it does not change the icons in the top right or the task bar icon and etc. I am using version 1903, so it should...
  9. Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen - Show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen

Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen - Show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen: Hi, Can anyone please help me with below requirement. we need one dynamic webpage to display on windows 10 desktop screen. The intention is that to unlock user account from the user desktop locked screen. we have designed one website insite my org. and we want, that...
  10. Unable to customize Lock Screen

Unable to customize Lock Screen: I was hoping I could change the image on the lock screen, but it still appears not to work - when I select a new image I just get a spinning cursor in the preview screen. Is anyone having a luck customizing the Lock Screen image, if so how do you do it? 19910