Windows 10: Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Function (Fn) keys – F1, F2, F3, etc, come in handy for those who are in dire need of shortcuts on their keyboards. Laptops are usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 15, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop

Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop Function-keys-not-working-on-Windows-laptop-100x100.png
    Function (Fn) keys – F1, F2, F3, etc, come in handy for those who are in dire need of shortcuts on their keyboards. Laptops are usually equipped with such keys but desktop keyboards, especially the gaming ones, are no stranger [...]

This post Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 15, 2018

2. laptop function keys won't work

Hey lads.

Me mum is having some problems with her laptop.
    Her function keys won't work for her anymore?

Would anyone have any ideas as to why this has happened?

Irish_PXzyan, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop

1215N function keys not working?

I recently purchased a Asus Eee PC 1215N, and reinstalled Windows (the factory install has too much bloatware.)

However I'm finding some of the function keys do not work. Changing brightness works fine with the function keys, but volume and turning off the touchpad doesn't seem to work.

Is there a tool I can install?
    I only used Windows Update for the drivers so far, and I wiped the recovery partition to make more room for the install itself.

I read about something called ATK hotkeys, would that work?

speedy11131, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop

1. Function keys not working on Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Function keys working

2. Why my laptop function keys are not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop function keys are not working?: My laptop function keys are not working. @MiCrOsOfT please respond with a solution. I have done all troubleshooting. But still facing same issue....
  3. Why my laptop function keys are not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop function keys are not working?: My laptop function keys are not working. @MiCrOsOfT please respond with a solution. I have done all troubleshooting. But still facing same issue....
  4. Function keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys not working: whenever i am using my function key is doesnt work as earlier , before 2 day all was working good but today when i used my laptop and used function key to volume up ,down and mute it is not working instead other type of function is been done. how do i get my normal function...
  5. Brightness function keys not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness function keys not working in Windows 10: I updated my Hp 1050G1 laptop using windows update for Windows 10 now the function keys for brightness are not working. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-function-keys-not-working-in-windows-10/a6edd8e4-4b00-4fb9-a3a0-d4a6788fb61c
  6. Brightness function keys not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness function keys not working in Windows 10: I updated my Hp 1050G1 laptop using windows update for Windows 10 now the function keys for brightness are not working. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-function-keys-not-working-in-windows-10/a6edd8e4-4b00-4fb9-a3a0-d4a6788fb61c
  7. Brightness function keys not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Function keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function keys not working: Some of my function keys are not working, I'm able to change the screen brightness and volume but I'm not able to turn on or adjust my Keyboard backlight or turn off my trackpad. its been annoying as I don't use my trackpad often and a slight touch and I'm no longer pointing...
  9. Function Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function Keys Not Working: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago on my Satellite A660 and my touch keys (illuminated buttons) (wifi, play\pause, volum) and function keys stopped working. This wasn't an issue until recently when my wifi turned off and can't be turned back on. Could you please...
  10. Function Keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function Keys not working: Hello, I have an HP laptop with windows 10, the function keys used to work normally until this morning they stopped (adjusting volume, adjusting brightness, etc..). The function keys are "enabled", but I can't find anything else in the settings that can allow me to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo f2 and f3 keys not working

2. lenovo fn not working new windows

3. microphone function key not working

4. samsung np350v5c laptop f2 and f3 buttons stopped working,
  5. f2 f3 do not work samsung,
  6. volume key not working on lenovo f2 f3,
  7. f3 function key not working,
  8. function key doesnt work laptop lenovo,
  9. function keys wont work windows 10,
  10. why is the second functions on my laptop not working,
  11. lenovo function keys no pop up on screen,