Windows 10: Further customizations

Discus and support Further customizations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove the desktop.ini and Thumbs.db files that appear on the desktop? Also, I don't use OneDrive, so how do I delete the OneDrive icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gogreen, Jul 29, 2015.

1. gogreen Win User

Further customizations

How do I remove the desktop.ini and Thumbs.db files that appear on the desktop?

Also, I don't use OneDrive, so how do I delete the OneDrive icon from the desktop (there is no option for that on right-click)?

Thanks.

:)

gogreen, Jul 29, 2015

2. Further Protection

Windows Defender is a full security program. You do not want to add any other real-time protection. I would suggest supplementing it, or any security program, with the
    free versions of these tools and do an occasional scan.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Malwarebytes for Windows

When offered, uncheck: Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.

SuperAntiSpyware

SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Bruce Hagen, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Vidyaranjan A V, Jul 29, 2015
  4. gogreen Win User

Further customizations

gogreen, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Further customizations

1. Further customizations - Similar Threads - Further customizations

2. After factory reset PC will not go further than circling dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After factory reset PC will not go further than circling dots: I did a factory reset after the reset was finished. The PC will not go any further than the first window of circling dots, then shutting down and starting up again continuously. I attempted to use a flash drive with windows 10 but it would not work, it continued to start and...
  3. After factory reset PC will not go further than circling dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After factory reset PC will not go further than circling dots: I did a factory reset after the reset was finished. The PC will not go any further than the first window of circling dots, then shutting down and starting up again continuously. I attempted to use a flash drive with windows 10 but it would not work, it continued to start and...
  4. After factory reset PC will not go further than circling dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cannot share my printer: this is all the further i can go PLEASE Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot share my printer: this is all the further i can go PLEASE Help: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-PrintService/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-PrintService Date: 3/1/2024 12:15:08 PM Event ID: 215 Task Category: Installing a printer driver Level: Error Keywords: Printer Setup,Printer User: ZERO-POINT\petey Computer: ZERO-POINT Description:...
  6. cannot share my printer: this is all the further i can go PLEASE Help

cannot share my printer: this is all the further i can go PLEASE Help: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-PrintService/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-PrintService Date: 3/1/2024 12:15:08 PM Event ID: 215 Task Category: Installing a printer driver Level: Error Keywords: Printer Setup,Printer User: ZERO-POINT\petey Computer: ZERO-POINT Description:...
  7. cannot share my printer: this is all the further i can go PLEASE Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. 300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!: Like the title says! Dozen of updates further and the language bug is still there, and every windows install i need to waste my time hours on it to get the system language right! No i am not here for troubleshooting, i am here to push the damn devteam to fix the damn anoying...
  9. 300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!

300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!: Like the title says! Dozen of updates further and the language bug is still there, and every windows install i need to waste my time hours on it to get the system language right! No i am not here for troubleshooting, i am here to push the damn devteam to fix the damn anoying...
  10. How do I further customize the pinned items in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I further customize the pinned items in the start menu?: [ATTACH] I'd like to add a picture to the background of some of these programs, sorta like live tile. Is there a way to do that? (Also, the 2 covered tiles are the weather and photos tiles) A lot of the shortcuts just have the default accent color, which I don't like....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. further customizations