Windows 10: fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

Discus and support fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sasha007, Jul 22, 2015.

1. sasha007 Win User

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ? [​IMG]

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ? [​IMG]

Please help.

:)

sasha007, Jul 22, 2015

2. windows 10 two monitors

When I hook a second monitor to windows 10, desktop icon fonts become blurry.

One of the icons is remote desktop. The fuzzy font is then also on the remote desktop after logging on to it.

Tricia Whited, Jul 22, 2015
  3. tahoedude Win User
    My screen is large, fonts, icons, pictures look different and fuzzy

I was working on my laptop when my screen blacked out, then it came back up with a different look. All fonts are larger and icons/words are fuzzy and blurry. What can I do to fix this problem?

tahoedude, Jul 22, 2015
  4. wzor Win User

I don't know your screen resolution, my friend, but I think that may be the same bug as I am experiencing. It happened in windows 8.1 too, but less frequently. This is a rarely known Windows NT kernel bug that misdetects your DPI and make programs improperly scaled resulting in blurriness. You either have to deal with it or perform a clean install which may help, but I'm not fully sure. Hope you solve your problem, and of course report back if you solve anything as that may help others affected (like me). *Smile

Thema:

1. fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ? - Similar Threads - fuzzy blurry font

2. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.: Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening....
  3. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.: Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening....
  4. 1920x1080 screen with blurry icons and font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1920x1080 screen with blurry icons and font: [ATTACH] I recently got a new 1920x1080 monitor. My previous one was a 1680x1050 screen. And on the old one everything works perfectly, no problems. But on the new screen the icons, font have low quality and are blurry. When i run a game for example, and set the resolution...
  5. How to fix these blurry and out of shape icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix these blurry and out of shape icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rayanshchauhan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcyvfe/how_to_fix_these_blurry_and_out_of_shape_icons/
  6. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  7. fuzzy desktop fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    fuzzy desktop fonts: I have been trying to make my desktop clear and easy to read.... I can not seem to be able to clear away the fuzziness with the fonts. I have looked through the past help threads no help. Thank you....
  8. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  9. How to fix blurry font in properties window in explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix blurry font in properties window in explorer: Font in the system itself is perfect, but in properties or in control panel font is blurry. How to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blurry-font-in-properties-window-in/cda9e5ba-6b26-4cec-a8b1-9bf6cb01d23d
  10. Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10: Hi, What are my components: Laptop: Razer Blade Stealth (Late 2017) - see https://www.razerzone.com/Gaming-Sys...-01964E32-R3U1 eGPU: ​Mantiz MZ-02 - see Mantiz MZ-02 (VENUS)-Free Shipping now! NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Driver 390.65) Another SSD External...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blurry font icons IE8

2. how to resolve blurry fonts on windows