Windows 10: Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer

Discus and support Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone I recently built a new computer and after installing windows 10 everything is displayed in a fuzzy and blurry way including all text,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grendel110, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer

Hello everyone
    I recently built a new computer and after installing windows 10 everything is displayed in a fuzzy and blurry way including all text, icons, images and videos. This occurs both on the desktop and for programs and on all resolutions. I have plugged my laptop into my monitor and the display was fine while I have checked that the drivers are up to date. The resolution is set to 1980 x 1080 which is the native for my monitor. I have tried removing the graphics card and using the integrated one but it was the same. Here are some screenshots of what it looks like Imgur
    My specs are: Geforce GTX 1060, i5 6500, 8 GB Ram, B150 D3H motherboard The monitor is: ASUS VC239H which I connect using DVI
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

grendel110, Dec 12, 2016

2. Please help! Can't get videos from my W7 phone (HTC Arrive) to my PC

The functionality coming in Mango will give you the ability to directly upload your videos, but you can copy your videos off the phone today.

When your phone is connected to your computer you will see an icon of the phone in the lower left corner of Zune. Click on it. It will display a larger version of the image of your phone. Just above that image you will see the text "Video." click on that
    and it will show all the videos on your phone. To copy those to your computer click-and-drag a video to the icon of the computer in the lower-left corner. It will copy to the "My Videos" folder on your computer.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Dec 12, 2016
  3. schu2222 Win User
    Fuzzy text

Windows just did an update on my computer and now the text, icons, pictures are a little fuzzy...how to fix?

schu2222, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer

I looked at your images on my macOS MacBook Pro and they didn't look bad. I'd take the URL to a different computer and monitor to check if you don't have another machine.

Berton, Dec 12, 2016
  5. I checked on my laptop and it didn't look that bad however it could be due to the low quality of the screen shot. I have connected my laptop to the monitor and although it did look blurry it did not have the fuzziness that everything has now.

grendel110, Dec 12, 2016
  6. Pretty much everything that I view is in this quality. I took a screenshot from my laptop and when I viewed it on my monitor it was fuzzy like everything else.

grendel110, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer

1. Fuzzy display of all text, icons, images, videos on new computer - Similar Threads - Fuzzy display text

2. thumbnails for images and videos of all sorts dont display in my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    thumbnails for images and videos of all sorts dont display in my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nicofaster_21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m91avn/thumbnails_for_images_and_videos_of_all_sorts/
  3. Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...: I'm almost certain that a program called MSI Dragon Center (by my laptop's manufacturer) did this. I turned something on called Display Overdrive. I've looked online and had many solutions involving my NVIDIA graphics settings but have had no luck. If I try to change the font...
  4. Fuzzy display with 2560x1440 on new monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fuzzy display with 2560x1440 on new monitor: New monitor with 2560 x 1440 display but very 'fuzzy' display, monitor driver is up to date plus check for my new updates on for Win 10 OS system . Whats's wrong with it?...
  5. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  6. Icon image is not displaying

Icon image is not displaying: hi, i'm using Lenovo flex 5 , icon image is not displaying on the taskbar. Please help me for the same. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-image-is-not-displaying/a4bbd03b-c42a-43f6-9c1e-36b799961465
  7. Display is Fuzzy

Display is Fuzzy: I was working on my computer and accidentally hit an "unknown" key on my keyboard. My screen suddenly resized itself and the icons are huge and really fuzzy. I went into Display and tried to fix it that way but it didn't work. I also wanted to restore my computer to an hour...
  8. Fuzzy display that goes away if text is selected or refreshed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fuzzy display that goes away if text is selected or refreshed: Hello, I have a strange issue, this started about a week ago after Creators' update. I have the system to auto-update all software and features from Microsoft. All drivers are up to date. I have manually installed the latest display driver for this laptop. Issue: When I...
  9. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...
  10. Display distorted but not fuzzy

in Windows 10 Support
    Display distorted but not fuzzy: [img] When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read. 60934