Windows 10: Fuzzy Text

Discus and support Fuzzy Text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfuglein, Jun 20, 2016.

1. cfuglein Win User

Fuzzy Text

I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad.

I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've tried everything - disabling dpi on both the program and on my display, but the problem persists. What am I missing? What else can I try?

:)

cfuglein, Jun 20, 2016

2. display .

Fuzzy text and distorted pic and videos..

MichaelDzamko, Jun 20, 2016
  3. 6110 Can't View Route 66 Travel Guides

I've XP operating system and the text in the shop looks fine but it seems that there are problems (fuzzy text) on Vista.

ionepop---01, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

Fuzzy Text

1. Fuzzy Text - Similar Threads - Fuzzy Text

2. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  3. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  4. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...: I'm almost certain that a program called MSI Dragon Center (by my laptop's manufacturer) did this. I turned something on called Display Overdrive. I've looked online and had many solutions involving my NVIDIA graphics settings but have had no luck. If I try to change the font...
  6. Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in): Seemingly randomly, the text and surrounding UI of Edge would get, for lack of a better words, fuzzy and jittery. It would last for a while and then go away. A reset always seems to fix it, but then it randomly occurs again. This is occuring after a fresh Windows 10...
  7. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihyqz7/anyway_to_fix_super_fuzzy_text/
  8. New PC with windows 10 screen and text resolution looks fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    New PC with windows 10 screen and text resolution looks fuzzy: Hello, I just built a new PC and upon installing the Windows 10 pro OS the screen looks blurry. I've been searching online for the last few days and I can't seem to find a fix that works for me. My specs are below: OS: Windows 10 Pro. - I have the most recent updates....
  9. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  10. Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some Windows texts appear a bit fuzzy: Some things I was downloading, the windows and the text on the windows appear a bit fuzzy or blurry ? I checked my settings and it says Windows will try fix apps so they’re not blurry. My laptop is this one, https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/c06406342 It has the amd...