Windows 10: GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

Discus and support GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Since here came Windows 8, came 8GadgetPack. I have now Windows 10.1511 Pro x64 and installed 8GadgetPack 20.0. When I was downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MIRKOSOFT, Aug 28, 2016.

1. MIRKOSOFT Win User

GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

Hi!

Since here came Windows 8, came 8GadgetPack.
    I have now Windows 10.1511 Pro x64 and installed 8GadgetPack 20.0.
    When I was downloading gadgetpack, there was note that some gadgets will not work with Windows 10.1607.
    I updated not, but have problem with SlideShow gadget.
    Images slideshow is ok, shuffle, transition, correct folder, next & previous are ok.
    But when I click at button View it displays not full picture.
    It looks that any action is performed 'cause on taskbar blinks button but it's less than second to identify.
    I browsed scripts written for gadget and its settings, no any program association to view picture.
    So, it looks like uses default image viewer of Windows...
    I set as default viewer JPEGImage and I'm satisfied.
    It looks like cosmetic fix, but my slideshow is not photo folder, there are many times important graphic files and I can't access them by gadget, I must to find them manually. So, it looks bit useless.
    If is this not possible to fix, I change folder to nice photos from holiday...

Thank you all.
    Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, Aug 28, 2016

2. How to Remove Videos from Slideshow of Images.

Hi all,

While viewing picture in Gallery, Images as well as Videos are reflecting in slideshow. Is there any way to change it to viewing Images only.

pushp_raj87, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Running an image slideshow from storage card

I'm unable to run a slideshow of the images saved to my iMate JasJam's storage card, even though the slideshow option appears as a menu item when viewing the images via file explorer... is the slideshow facility not available for storage card files or
    is it a system glitch of some sort?

Thank you!

Susie Queue, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

1. GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem - Similar Threads - GadgetPack SlideShow gadget

2. Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next?: I am unable to view my images in slideshow without it quickly moving to the next. Right clicking exits the slideshow mode. All the google searches lead back to 2015 and older - Has this not been fixed yet? submitted by /u/Glass-Choice [link] [comments]...
  3. Change the viewing speed of photos in slideshow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the viewing speed of photos in slideshow?: How do I adjust the viewing speed for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-viewing-speed-of-photos-in-slideshow/237afb4e-3472-42c7-83de-73e2ebd470b8"
  4. Location of Image in Slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Location of Image in Slideshow: I REALLY want to know the location of one of the images that is currently in the slideshow that displays as my lock screen. I am aware that this question has been asked, but the reference given in response by a Micrsoft Agent does not work currently. I have seen the...
  5. Slideshow problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow problem: My slideshow is no longer working. It is set for slideshow, change every one minute and shuffle, but the pictures do not change. It worked in the past, but no longer does....
  6. Slideshow background images (wallpaper)

Slideshow background images (wallpaper): I've had Windows 10 for a while and have had fun with the programs ability to "slideshow" the desktop backgrounds (wallpaper) but, a recent upgrade has limited the number of active wallpapers to 20. I have about 50 in the file titled DesktopBackground but the...
  7. Slideshow Problems

Slideshow Problems: 1) When I open a picture folder and use the slideshow, it doesn't go through all the pics in the folder and I can't for the life of me cypher a way to correct it. It will show maybe 20 or 30 pics in a loop and that's it - it won't show all the rest of the pics. Very annoying....
  8. Slideshow background images

Slideshow background images: I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. In 8.1 I had a slide show desktop background. That carried forward into 10 ( I still have the slideshow background). However, I cannot find where the images are located on the computer. Would like to modify but need to know where they are. 18606
  9. Gadgets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gadgets: Are Gadgets still available in Windows 10? I found out that the 2 folders where Gadgets were stored in 7, are still in 10: C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for ALL users C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets = for specified...
  10. Image view problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Image view problem: Hi All, I want see Image when i open any images folder, but i am seeing only icons of the image, what is the reason, and how can resolve it, please help me, after upgrading to windows 10 i am facing this issue. i have attached screen shot also, there you can understand my...