Windows 10: .gadgets

Discus and support .gadgets in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Reinstalled Windows 10 also installed bitdefender internet security 2019 ( two days deleted) now have gadgets installed clicked on small icons and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CliffD65, Aug 27, 2018.

1. CliffD65 Win User

.gadgets

Reinstalled Windows 10 also installed bitdefender internet security 2019 ( two days deleted) now have gadgets installed clicked on small icons and uninstalled them put still have space when I right click desk t.op that says gadgets. went to "turn windows features on off"no gadgets listed. How do I uninstall all of it?​

:)

CliffD65, Aug 27, 2018

2. Gadget App

Hello,

To assist you further, please provide us the following information:

• What is the current OS build installed?
    • Are you referring to Microsoft Gadgets app?
    • Is the application up to date?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 28, 2018
  3. gadgets

Gadgets are not a part of Windows 10. If they are installed, its not because of Windows 10.

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Hit Enter

Scroll though the list and look for any entries for Gadgets, select it the uninstall it.

You can then attempt installing the Gadget add on from WinAero.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 28, 2018
  4. lady89nen Win User

.gadgets

Desktop gadgets

Hello, I have a quick question. My desktop gadgets disappeared after windows update. I've tried everything. What should I do, any suggestions? tnx

lady89nen, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

.gadgets

1. .gadgets - Similar Threads - gadgets

2. News and interest gadget fix 22H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and interest gadget fix 22H2: Hello,News and interest appear upside down to me like a mirror.windows lang. HEB.Can anyone help me with this problem?Attached ImageThanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-gadget-fix-22h2/1c1a91a7-2399-4a25-92fe-da8a3775e604
  3. Gadget-like widgets to make a comeback on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Gadget-like widgets to make a comeback on Windows 11: In recent weeks, Microsoft has been diligently engaged in reviving a distinctive aspect of Windows Vista, which generated significant debate during its time: desktop widgets, known as gadgets back then. It is worth recalling that prior to this development, Windows XP SP3 had...
  4. Is Microsoft restoring Windows 7 Gadgets feature in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Microsoft restoring Windows 7 Gadgets feature in Windows 11?: Microsoft introduced support for gadgets, small apps that ran directly on the desktop, in Windows Vista. Gadgets were limited to a sidebar in Windows Vista and unlocked in Windows 7, so that users could place them everywhere on the desktop. Microsoft did retire gadgets in...
  5. The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.: Hello, I'm having a problem with this gadget. I tried to open it and it works, but the message says "Cannot connect to service". Any advice?Thank youCheers-Sajad Sadiq...
  6. The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.: Hello, I'm having a problem with this gadget. I tried to open it and it works, but the message says "Cannot connect to service". Any advice?Thank youCheers-Sajad Sadiq...
  7. The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets: Hello, I'm having a issue with the Windows Security Warning. When I drag and drop any gadgets such as Weather, it shows me "Do you want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to run?" so I clicked No, then it worked, but if I restarted the PC, the Windows...
  8. The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets

The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets: Hello, I'm having a issue with the Windows Security Warning. When I drag and drop any gadgets such as Weather, it shows me "Do you want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to run?" so I clicked No, then it worked, but if I restarted the PC, the Windows...
  9. Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1: I have been using Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1 for more than 6 or 7 years and I noticed for the last week or so maybe it's been longer, the gadgets do not appear to work any more. It appears like they are unable to communicate with any services....
  10. Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1

Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1: I have been using Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1 for more than 6 or 7 years and I noticed for the last week or so maybe it's been longer, the gadgets do not appear to work any more. It appears like they are unable to communicate with any services....