Windows 10: Gallery: Early look at Cortana in Windows 10

Discus and support Gallery: Early look at Cortana in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last week, Cortana, which we have been talking about since July, was finally revealed in Windows 10. While this is a very early look at the feature and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Gallery: Early look at Cortana in Windows 10

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2014

2. My company e-mail address and password will not work while setting up Cortana, even tho' the verbiage says 'any' Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Q. Is the ability to integrate Cortana with Office 365 now available to all Office 365 customers? What does someone need to have in order to try it out?

A. The requirements for you to be able to preview Cortana integration with Office 365:

• Your company needs to select the First Release option in the Office 365 Admin Center
    • You need to be enrolled in the Windows Insider Program and running Windows 10 preview bits.
    Also, please note that Cortana is only available in select languages and markets today. Please check the
    Windows Insider Program site for more information.

We suggest you to refer the link below for more information:

Link:
    https://blogs.office.com/2015/06/29/an-early-look-at-cortana-integration-with-office-365/

hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 9, 2014
  3. carrport Win User
    Why does Cortana ask me to “Enter your old password one last time”?

Cortana is still asking me for my old password. Can't get past that page. What does Cortana mean by old password? I updated Windows 10 early this morning.

carrport, Dec 9, 2014
  4. Gallery: Early look at Cortana in Windows 10

Very interesting how the backend UI of Cortana is exactly as it is on Windows Phone. Seems like there's a reason as to why they made Cortana a web feature versus OS feature, it's as if they knew they had moving targets when they designed Cortana...

I'd like to see something a bit more than a window though personally. Something more grand?

Coke Robot, Dec 11, 2014
Thema:

Gallery: Early look at Cortana in Windows 10

1. Gallery: Early look at Cortana in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Gallery Early Cortana

2. Gallery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gallery: I have this folder now on Windows Explorer. Why?. I didn't ask for it and I don't want it! How do I un-install it/remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gallery/5749a16d-b27e-4da4-8735-a9eca270498f
  3. Windows 10 Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photo Gallery: How to export photos from Windows 10 Photo Gallery onto a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-gallery/4d624479-4ea0-4c3b-8daf-7de4b1889350
  4. Windows 10 photo gallery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 photo gallery: I never set my lockscreen to be any particular picture, because Windows 10 gives a slideshow of different photos like every 1-2 times you start up the laptop/computer, and there's some photos that I've really really liked but have no idea where to find them, and wanted to see...
  5. cortana updated look and now reverted back to old look...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana updated look and now reverted back to old look...: Hey, i remember at the begining of september or so cortana had a changed look and was wider.. out of the blue it reverted back to the old look... is this happening to everyone? how do i get the new look back? 119395
  6. Windows 10 Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo Gallery: Where did the Photo Gallery app go? The albums contained many memorable photos that were well sorted. It seems that every time I wait hours for a new update, something else has changed on Windows 10. Please help!...
  7. Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone

in Windows 10 News
    Early look at Office 2016 Public Preview for Windows - on PC and phone: On today’s Office Mechanics show, we’ll take a look at the new Office 2016 Public Preview on Windows 10—both on the desktop and on a phone. Ben Walters joins Jeremy Chapman again to the give an app-by-app tour of Office 2016 Public Preview on a Surface Pro 3 and a Lumia...
  8. A quick look at Cortana's package tracking ability in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A quick look at Cortana's package tracking ability in Windows 10: [img] Microsoft's Cortana can already track your flights just by scanning your emails for relevant information. Package tracking has been another feature known to be coming to the digital personal assistant, and it is already semi-functional in Windows 10. Currently,...
  9. An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365: Office 365 is about helping you be more productive so you can make the most of every moment. We believe the future of productivity involves technology that is truly personal and can work on your behalf. This belief is a driving force behind Microsoft’s personal digital...
  10. Cortana integration with Windows 'Threshold' looking more likely

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana integration with Windows 'Threshold' looking more likely: Rumors have been circulating for a while that Microsoft is planning to incorporate its personal digital assistant, Cortana, into the next major version of Windows. On August 11, those rumors turned up a notch, with Neowin.net reporting that internal "dogfood" builds of...