Windows 10: Game apps and windows keep interfering in my downloads. 2 to 3 at a yime.

Discus and support Game apps and windows keep interfering in my downloads. 2 to 3 at a yime. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; intruding game apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by altwyford, Aug 6, 2018.

1. altwyford Win User

Game apps and windows keep interfering in my downloads. 2 to 3 at a yime.

intruding game apps

:)

altwyford, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

3 Apps Not Downloading

Hi Omer,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, there are a lot of possible causes why this issue occurred. We suggest
    that you perform these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Run the Troubleshooter.

To do this, please follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Windows Store Apps
      to run the Troubleshooter.

After running the
    Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, run the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      System and Security.

• Click on
      Windows Update
      to
      run the Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Restart
      your computer

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 6, 2018
  3. 3 Apps Not Downloading

Hi Kem Mon,

Today i tried the two methods but really it didn't work

OmerHijazi, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Game apps and windows keep interfering in my downloads. 2 to 3 at a yime.

Can't download Forza horizon 3

Hi Adrian,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading a game from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS
    • Your Windows 10 device doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur during the download.

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you encountering the same issue when downloading other digital contents from the Windows Store?
    • Are there any error messages when you try to click the download button?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading, installing, and updating programs from the Windows Store.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device. The steps provided on that page can help determine if your system meets the game requirements.

Catherine Cus., Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Game apps and windows keep interfering in my downloads. 2 to 3 at a yime.

1. Game apps and windows keep interfering in my downloads. 2 to 3 at a yime. - Similar Threads - Game apps keep

2. Parental Controls Interfering with opening apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Controls Interfering with opening apps: I have had this problem for a while now. I have tried reinstalling windows, updating to windows 11 and even editing registry files to no avail. Whenever I open any windows app as in windows store, calculator or anything like that it will instead bring up a box saying parental...
  3. Parental Controls Interfering with opening apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parental Controls Interfering with opening apps: I have had this problem for a while now. I have tried reinstalling windows, updating to windows 11 and even editing registry files to no avail. Whenever I open any windows app as in windows store, calculator or anything like that it will instead bring up a box saying parental...
  4. My OC (3) 2/3 full

in Windows 10 Support
    My OC (3) 2/3 full: Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter 180897
  5. Photos App Interfering with Test Assessment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App Interfering with Test Assessment: I'm having an issue where Windows 10 is prelaunching Microsoft.Photos in the background which causes some state test assessment software to not function because that's a potential cheating violation:I've had this happen years ago but it was resolved by disabling App...
  6. How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?: I just recently put in a sshd in my hard drive slot on my dell g7 7588 gaming laptop and i got everything set up but i dont know how to download the games into the sshd, it keeps downloading everything into the ssd instead of the sshd how do i get it to download onto my sshd,...
  7. Strange arrow on desktop, interfering with games.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange arrow on desktop, interfering with games.: This morning a strange arrow appeared on my desktop right above my taskbar. When taskbar is visible it does absolutely nothing when I click it. When I'm in Full screen, such as playing a PC game, it remains there and interferes with game functions over about a 10% area of the...
  8. 2 GPUs connected to 3 monitors keeps crashing my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 GPUs connected to 3 monitors keeps crashing my PC: I've been having this issue for quite awhile now and have found no solution to fixing this, this is my last resort. A couple weeks ago I got 2 smaller monitors to put along with my main monitor. My main monitor is a AlienwareAW3418DW and my other 2 monitors are both...
  9. Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games: Today, when I've tried to play Spades or Backgammon on MSN Games site, the ad video would start loading and continue with a black square saying 'loading' while the game page would appear behind it. The ad never would load and so it interfered with my accessing the game page....
  10. LAN settings interfering with Windows app store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN settings interfering with Windows app store: I was having an issue where the Windows app store refused to launch and it would throw the following error: [img] After a little research I found something that said the LAN settings in IE have been set to use a proxy server and it looks like so: [img] I have...