Windows 10: Game bar doesn't work

Discus and support Game bar doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Windows 11 and having these issues. Never had this issue. So when I'm trying to record or capture something with Game bar it doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lana ., Feb 27, 2024.

1. Lana . Win User

Game bar doesn't work

Hello, I'm using Windows 11 and having these issues. Never had this issue. So when I'm trying to record or capture something with Game bar it doesnt work. Keep getting errors "Recording isnt working Error: 0x82323071” “Recording isn't working Error. 0x8000000B”. I contacted support and they told me bunch of solutions, I've tried them nothing happend, still the same issue. So I thought I'm gonna reset my whole pc and I did that. Sadly still the same issue. Some days it captures but it says " We can't open "Video name". This may becaused the file type is unsupported, the file extension is inco

:)

Lana ., Feb 27, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Game bar doesn't work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Game bar doesn't work

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Game bar doesn't work

1. Game bar doesn't work - Similar Threads - Game bar doesn't

2. Game bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar doesn't work: Hello, I'm using Windows 11 and having these issues. Never had this issue. So when I'm trying to record or capture something with Game bar it doesnt work. Keep getting errors "Recording isnt working Error: 0x82323071” “Recording isn't working Error. 0x8000000B”. I contacted...
  3. Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open

Mic not working in games. Webcam not working in online calls. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open: Hello,I'm a Windows 11 user. After upgrading my Windows 10 to 11 version my mic stopped working in games as well as webcam doesnt work in calls mic works.After surfing at Internet i found solution to disable some settings in Xbox Game Bar, but i found that it doesnt open.I've...
  4. My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work: It says not enough Hard Hardwaranforderung.can someone pls tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-recording-thing-on-the-xbox-game-bar-doesnt/23a8b0e6-48d3-4461-9a72-4febe7e28713
  5. My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work

My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work: It says not enough Hard Hardwaranforderung.can someone pls tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-recording-thing-on-the-xbox-game-bar-doesnt/23a8b0e6-48d3-4461-9a72-4febe7e28713
  6. Game bar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar not working: My Win+g isn't enabling game bar. I found out that its because game bar isnt enabled. However when I try to enable it, it doesn't save. I've tried enabling it, closing the window, restarting my pc, doesn't work. I've tried the same process but not closing the window, won't...
  7. Game bar not working

Game bar not working: My Win+g isn't enabling game bar. I found out that its because game bar isnt enabled. However when I try to enable it, it doesn't save. I've tried enabling it, closing the window, restarting my pc, doesn't work. I've tried the same process but not closing the window, won't...
  8. Game bar is working but....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar is working but....: [ATTACH] So i got a new computer for gaming and i wanted to open up game bar, but when i open it, all it shows is this (picture below) instead of the real game bar, where is shows xbox chat, people, parties, and sound. does anybody know how i can get the actual game bar?...
  9. xbox game bar party doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar party doesn't work: title sums it up. when i join an Xbox party with game bar i can't hear anybody else in the party. any help would be appreciated. submitted by /u/Lakoz1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcnp4i/xbox_game_bar_party_doesnt_work/
  10. Game Bar doesn't record dropdowns

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar doesn't record dropdowns: I'm using the Game Bar to record something I'm doing on a website, because the Game Bar appears to be the only facility in Windows to record a screen capture. So I just noticed that it doesn't record the menu of dropdown elements, even though they definitely appear on screen....