Windows 10: Game causes computer to blue shift

Discus and support Game causes computer to blue shift in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought an Asus b350-f and a ryzen 5 2400g (no OC). I'm using the Vega 11 on board graphics. I'm using a fresh install of Windows 10 home 64bit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by soulstealer1984, May 6, 2018.

1. Game causes computer to blue shift

I just bought an Asus b350-f and a ryzen 5 2400g (no OC). I'm using the Vega 11 on board graphics. I'm using a fresh install of Windows 10 home 64bit. My graphic driver is the most current (17.7). When I launch civ 5 everything starts normal, the opening video is fine as well as the opening logos. When the initial load screen comes up everything is blue shifted. I messed with a bunch of the in game settings (vsync, resolution...) nothing seems to help. When I exit the game everything remains blue shifted across the entire computer and I have to restart to get it back to normal. I have also installed Skyrim and fallout 3, both of them work fine. I have already reinstalled the drivers with no change. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

:)

soulstealer1984, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Game causes computer to blue shift

1. Game causes computer to blue shift - Similar Threads - Game causes computer

2. Blue screen of death cause by Microsoft Game input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death cause by Microsoft Game input: I currently am having an issue where my pc running gets the blue screen of death just buy turning on the xbox one controller . I currently run Windows 10 22H2 Build 19045.3930, and I found out from the reliability monitor that Microsoft Game Input was the cause. discription,...
  3. Blue Shift to bad color pallets when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Shift to bad color pallets when gaming: Apparently, for whatever reasons, certain PC games have a tendency to have this Blue Hue for the entirety of the game to simply having every possible pixel color combination being completely un-understandable. Granted, the Blue Hue games, such as RWBY: Grimm Eclipse & My Time...
  4. Blue Shift to bad color pallets when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Shift to bad color pallets when gaming: Apparently, for whatever reasons, certain PC games have a tendency to have this Blue Hue for the entirety of the game to simply having every possible pixel color combination being completely un-understandable. Granted, the Blue Hue games, such as RWBY: Grimm Eclipse & My Time...
  5. Microsoft Gaming Services causes blue screen and Invalid_Extended_Prosessor_State

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Gaming Services causes blue screen and Invalid_Extended_Prosessor_State: Like title describes, whenever Gaming Services is connected to the internet I get the BSOD. I've tried just about everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gaming-services-causes-blue-screen-and/376553a2-0e61-4c4d-87bb-ec109253eefa
  6. Microsoft Gaming Services causes blue screen and Invalid_Extended_Prosessor_State

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Gaming Services causes blue screen and Invalid_Extended_Prosessor_State: Like title describes, whenever Gaming Services is connected to the internet I get the BSOD. I've tried just about everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gaming-services-causes-blue-screen-and/376553a2-0e61-4c4d-87bb-ec109253eefa
  7. Game Bar causes Computer to Blue screen Social Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar causes Computer to Blue screen Social Tab: When opening Xbox Game bar win+G the over lay will open for about 1-2 seconds before closing with no error message. This also causes CPU usage to spike to 100% which on my machine caused Blue Screen with the error win32kbase.sys...
  8. Game Bar causes Computer to Blue screen Social Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar causes Computer to Blue screen Social Tab: When opening Xbox Game bar win+G the over lay will open for about 1-2 seconds before closing with no error message. This also causes CPU usage to spike to 100% which on my machine caused Blue Screen with the error win32kbase.sys...
  9. Computer blue screening cant find the cause

Computer blue screening cant find the cause: I've tested my ram my cpu gone through all that i've uninstalled drivers and reinstalled them and keep getting blue screens. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA REFERENCE_BY_POINTER SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE. Any idea on what could be causing it?...
  10. Game WarThunder causes blue screen of death.

Game WarThunder causes blue screen of death.: Hey so there is this game: WarThunder. And it causes BSOD SOMETIMES! when i start it. Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I already contacted their support, but they said its not their fault and i should contact Microsoft support, but then Microsoft support also say its not their...