Windows 10: Game crash Gta 5

Discus and support Game crash Gta 5 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mistar, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Mistar Win User

Game crash Gta 5

Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes.

:)

Mistar, Jun 11, 2017

2. GTA game issues with Windows 10, the roads and buildings won't show up.

Well its GTA 4 not 5 but ill try to run the game in that resolution. In the game right now the buildings and roads eventually show up cause I changed the compatibility in the properties i'll also look into buying GTA 5 on steam. Thanks for your help.

Brayden Allen, Jun 11, 2017
  3. Issue with game Gta-5

Hi George,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Since this issue is related to xbox, we would like you to post your query on Microsoft's xbox forum by clicking the link below. They would be glad to assist you with your issue.

Grand Theft Auto V | Xbox

Please post back if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 11, 2017
  4. Game crash Gta 5

Game crash Gta 5 [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Jun 12, 2017
Thema:

Game crash Gta 5

1. Game crash Gta 5 - Similar Threads - Game crash Gta

2. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  3. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]these are my laptop specifications which are in above picture In my GTA 5 its lagging too much mainly while i driving speed, then i checked in Task manager gta 5 "memory98%".Then i tried some tricks like changing virtual memory paging file i.e."initial size 400 and...
  4. GTA San Andreas Crash fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas Crash fix: I Got some installed mods on gta san andreas and it worked fine but when i entered clucking bell it crashes and i really need to enter because the caracter starts to fell hungry if i dont enter it lose muscle it cant be because of mods or graphic card or os i use i tried...
  5. GTA 5 crashed without error window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 crashed without error window: I need help here, when i play gta 5 on Windows 10 1709 version its work, but after i update to 1803 version its always crashed and throwed back to the desktop without any error window/ message, my other game are just like that too. And then i found the solution, i updated my...
  6. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix GTA 5 lag?: When i playing the gta 5 game about to 2-5mins then lag is getting continuously and laptop getting heat more. How can i fix it? My system spec's: *8gb ram *4gb intel hd graphics 610 *2.30GHz processor...
  7. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  8. GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 can't load cutscene during game, can overclocking solve this?: I have recently purchased GTA 5 and ran it for the first time. When I launched the game, it told me that my specs are below minimum. I set all graphical settings to minimum and started the story mode. During the first mission, it ran fine with FPS between 30-60. After...
  9. GTA Vice Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA Vice Crashes: Donno if should post this in the forum.. My old GTA vice city Game crashes when I load a saved game, Never had a problem in windows 8 or 7.. Any one with the same issue. I have tried running in compatibility mode., disabled DEP , Ran 3d vertulizer, No go. 59866
  10. BSOD when playing GTA 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600