Windows 10: Game crashing because of Xbox DVR streaming, need help

Discus and support Game crashing because of Xbox DVR streaming, need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have already uninstalled the xbox app (and pretty much all microsoft apps) via the powershell. I have also set GameDVR_Enabled to 0 in the registry.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ihatemicrosoft, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Game crashing because of Xbox DVR streaming, need help

I have already uninstalled the xbox app (and pretty much all microsoft apps) via the powershell. I have also set GameDVR_Enabled to 0 in the registry.

I want to know how I can just completely delete and disable the game bar. And also what GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode=2 means.

Here is the error I am getting when my game crashes.

World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 22566)

Exe: F:\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
    Command: "F:\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe" -launcherlogin -noautolaunch64bit -launch -uid wow_enus
    Time: Sep 4, 2016 4:14:31.889 PM
    User: 123
    Computer: CORN
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program: F:\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe
    ProcessID: 1780
    Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at "0x00007ff6371ef251" referenced memory at "0xffffffffffffffff".
    The memory could not be "read".

<Version> 7.0.3.22566
    <Config> Retail
    <Inspector.ProjectId> 10
    <Inspector.BuildNumber> 22566
    <Inspector.Branch> 7.0.3
    <Application> World of WarCraft
    <ApplicationType> Client
    Type: WoW
    <Executable> Wow-64.exe
    Executable UUID: 8AC4D413-1601-426F-B3C9-B2F0DE230252
    <Wow.Platform> X64
    <Inspector.Platform> Win 10 (64-bit)
    User: 123
    Computer: CORN
    Virtual Memory: 0.00 MB
    Free Disk Space: 405.93 GB
    Exe Built: Sep 1 2016 14:08:28
    Init: 000003FF 00000000
    Percent memory used: 37
    Total physical memory: 17086242816
    Free physical memory: 10604367872
    Total Page file: 19636379648
    Free Page file: 11973128192
    Total virtual memory: 140737488224256
    Free virtual memory: 140731504603136

:)

ihatemicrosoft, Sep 3, 2016
  2. Mike_930 Win User

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

I have downloaded and tried the msi after burner but it is not like xbox game dvr because xbox game dvr gives no lag and good quality. Please help me fix game dvr

Mike_930, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 XBOX Game DVR Wont Record, Saying my PC isn't powerful enough

I cannot record using the XBOX Game DVR on my Windows 10 Gaming PC. I contacted Microsoft Support, got forwarded to Xbox support, then got forwarded to Microsoft, then back to Xbox. It says my PC IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH even though it has an R9 280
    and I recorded using this EXACT PC before. I have uninstalled the GPU driver, reinstalled the GPU driver, and restarted. If I am going to have to restore AND lose ALL of my data, I will go back to Windows 7, the OS that I never had any problems with. I use
    the XBOX Game DVR to record YouTube videos, and when this doesn’t work, I have to use Steam In-Home Streaming to stream the video to my laptop, and then use the XBOX Game DVR on the laptop to record. I just want to record using the desktop, edit, and then
    upload. I do NOT want to use Steam In-Home Streaming on the laptop, then use the XBOX Game DVR on the laptop, then move the video to the desktop to edit using Sony Vegas 13, and then upload to YouTube. Also did I mention that the Laptop has Intel HD 3000 (The
    requirements say it needs to have an Intel HD 4000)

MrDylanyay Greer, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

Game crashing because of Xbox DVR streaming, need help

1. Game crashing because of Xbox DVR streaming, need help - Similar Threads - Game crashing Xbox

2. Xbox Game DVR on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game DVR on PC: I made it to where Chrome is registered by Xbox Game DVR in order to record something on Chrome but now I am getting a pop-up every time I open it. Is there a way to change chrome to not be registered, turn off pop-ups just for chrome or will I have to turn off pop-ups...
  3. Xbox Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game DVR: I recording a game clip last night and I exited the game without pressing stop recording and the Xbox app said there was an error. It had previously done that for another clip of mine, but it saved, the other clip did not. I went looking around the DVR files and I found the...
  4. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  5. Game DVR - XBOX - Error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game DVR - XBOX - Error?: My gaming DVR is no longer working. Now I can not record more, because, it appears error that could not record that is to try again later What can I do? I have a gameplay channel and I need this....
  6. Xbox Game DVR can't record some games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game DVR can't record some games.: Well, I use the Xbox Game DVR a lot when I play, specially League of Legends and Ori and the Blind Forest. But when I play Paladins, I can open de Game Bar, but te options of Win+G and Win+R don't work, it says that I can't record at the moment, and try again later. This...
  7. Xbox One Game Streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Game Streaming: Hello. Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. I have tried to post this thread on the Xbox Forums, but I have got no replies after 1 week. So, I was hoping I could get some help here. By using the Xbox App on Windows 10, you can stream games from your Xbox to your PC. If you...
  8. Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr: I have been streaming in high quality to my windows 10 pc with very little issues at all. My cpu is Phenom II X4 925, older but still way better than whats needed for game DVR, 16 gigs of ram, 780gtx. I just upgraded my video card from ati 4870s to the 780. But it still says...
  9. Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.: Hi, I am using an application that streams 9 CCTV RTSP feed concurrently on 1 display. It uses the VLC player SDK but it crashes randomly without any warning. I tried installing the latest graphic card drivers and it still happens. I have generated a crash dump....
  10. XBOX Game DVR doesn't function

in Windows 10 Support
    XBOX Game DVR doesn't function: This app doesn't work at all. None of these commands work at all. [img] Absolutely nothing pops up. Not even in game. Does anyone know why? 11138