Windows 10: Game DVR

Discus and support Game DVR in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeeperThread3, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Game DVR

When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help.

:)

DeeperThread3, Aug 11, 2018

2. Game DVR

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here are the steps:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

Catherine Cus., Aug 11, 2018
  3. Game DVR not working

Hi Yashaswini,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Game DVR. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below
    article Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10
    and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...r-windows-10#8e09088ddd7545719a86dd7399a46d9f

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Game DVR. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Game DVR

Arul_D, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Game DVR

1. Game DVR - Similar Threads - Game DVR

2. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  3. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  4. Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  5. Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  6. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  7. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  8. i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR: I have been using gamebar for a while to record clips . but now i got to know about broadcasting . but to do tht i need the game DVR option which is not seen anywhere in settings . please help ....
  9. i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR

i cannot see the game dvr option in my settings . how can i enable game DVR: I have been using gamebar for a while to record clips . but now i got to know about broadcasting . but to do tht i need the game DVR option which is not seen anywhere in settings . please help ....
  10. Xbox game bar not working no dvr?

Xbox game bar not working no dvr?: So happens that I have been wanting to use the xbox game bar but couldn't, and after a fair bit of research I think I've found the source of the problem being it the gamedvr.Every solution I've found is to simply enable it, either in the registry or the local group policy...