Windows 10: Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10!

Discus and support Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello guys, when I play Dota 2 it freezes randomly and I have this problem long time ago. I think this problem wasn't present while I was using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Geldon Rashiti, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10!

hello guys, when I play Dota 2 it freezes randomly and I have this problem long time ago. I think this problem wasn't present while I was using Windows 8 but now that I changed it into windows 10 it happens. Im still not 100 % sure if it happened at windows 8. The game doesn't show anything it just freezes. I've done a lot of things to repair it. Still the game freezes RANDOMLY. Usually around the teamfights but not always. I don't know the reason of this but I don't feel safe on gaming with windows 10! Can you pls help me? This might happen with other games as well and not only dota 2!

:)

Geldon Rashiti, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Loraine Mon, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10!

Windows 10 game freezing

Hi Omar,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    . Update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10!

1. Game freezes when gaming on Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Game freezes gaming

2. Freezing Windows when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Windows when playing games: my windows 11 keeps freezing constantly when playing games. I updated all graphic drivers, updated windows, checked discs for errors and even reinstalled windows. nothing seems to help. Strangely, the game i play is AoE2 definitive edition at medium/high settings through...
  3. Freezing Windows when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing Windows when playing games: my windows 11 keeps freezing constantly when playing games. I updated all graphic drivers, updated windows, checked discs for errors and even reinstalled windows. nothing seems to help. Strangely, the game i play is AoE2 definitive edition at medium/high settings through...
  4. Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming: Hello everyone, I recently put together some components for my new gaming build and have been getting hard freezes when playing games. I've already tried updating all my drivers and I'm on the newest version of Windows 21H2. I'm not really sure what to do. Whenever I'm...
  5. Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming: Hello everyone, I recently put together some components for my new gaming build and have been getting hard freezes when playing games. I've already tried updating all my drivers and I'm on the newest version of Windows 21H2. I'm not really sure what to do. Whenever I'm...
  6. Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer freezing when gaming

Computer freezing when gaming: This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the rgb lights inside my case will go still. The image on the screen will stay the same and I'm not able to talk through discord...
  8. Games freeze (Windows 10)

Games freeze (Windows 10): Every game I play freezes after a couple minutes (on Steam, Uplay, Origin, Epic Games). I don't know what the problem could be. I've updated all my drivers, cleared my temp files, ran a memory check, ran a system file check and scanned for virusses. Nothing worked out for...
  9. Freezing when playing games

Freezing when playing games: Hi there, in the last few days when playing games (BFBC2, BF3 and Sticky Bomb), my computer has been freezing at various points (sometimes within a minute, sometimes after 2 hours), and on reboot i get BSOD sometimes with different error messages such as...
  10. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games: I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as followed instructions from other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezes gaming

2. hiddent city game freezes on windows 10