Windows 10: Game Mode..no option to enable...just says PC mode available..

Discus and support Game Mode..no option to enable...just says PC mode available.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; And an option to learn more? Any idea how to fix this? 92649 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pittguy578, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Game Mode..no option to enable...just says PC mode available..

And an option to learn more? Any idea how to fix this?

:)

pittguy578, Sep 1, 2017
  2. Chriso747 Win User

Game Mode on Creators Update

Your questions will be answered here:

What’s New in Windows 10’s Creators Update

and also see the MSPowerUser link under Game Mode in that article.

This update will re-adjust your core usage in favor of your game: which means that all games will avail this feature if Game mode is enabled. This is what Kevin Gammill had to say:

"According to Microsoft’s Kevin Gammill, the Program Manager for Microsoft’s Xbox Platform Partner Group Program, when the Game Mode is enabled, a game will be able to use 80% of the cores on your PC
    while other parts of the system will be able to use 20% of the cores."

Chriso747, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Game Mode not getting enabled!

Hi i heard about game mode and i thought it was fake at first. but then when i checked the settings it was an actual thing! i got exited, but the realized that my game mode button isnt turning on! It says that my PC Supports Game Mode! but i dont know
    how to enable it! please help me! Game Mode..no option to enable...just says PC mode available.. :)

MagmaCream, Sep 1, 2017
  4. Game Mode..no option to enable...just says PC mode available..

Game Mode, PC Mode where exactly? Not a whole lot of info in your post?

alphanumeric, Sep 1, 2017
  5. Sorry in the PC settings where it normally is. ...in the same menu with Game Bar...Game Dvr right below it. When I click on Game Mode it doesn't give me option to enable it. Just learn more about it?

pittguy578, Sep 1, 2017
  6. Use Game Mode is set to ON for me. Likely depends on system specs, Video card etc.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Game Mode..no option to enable...just says PC mode available..

1. Game Mode..no option to enable...just says PC mode available.. - Similar Threads - Game Mode option

2. Enable S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable S Mode: Hello everyone,we want to try using Windows 11 S in our company. We found the deployment lab on the Microsoft website but we don't really understand what it is asking us to do, if I may say... it's not well written at all. Does anyone have a guide we could follow to enable s...
  3. Enable S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable S Mode: Hello everyone,we want to try using Windows 11 S in our company. We found the deployment lab on the Microsoft website but we don't really understand what it is asking us to do, if I may say... it's not well written at all. Does anyone have a guide we could follow to enable s...
  4. Switch out of S mode just saying working on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch out of S mode just saying working on it: When I try to switch out of s mode it just says working on it. I have followed steps to clear store cache but that did not help. This may be enough to push me to Apple....
  5. Switch out of S mode just saying working on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch out of S mode just saying working on it: When I try to switch out of s mode it just says working on it. I have followed steps to clear store cache but that did not help. This may be enough to push me to Apple....
  6. Hibernate mode not available?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hibernate mode not available?: Hi GuysSo I coudnt find hibernate mode in my power settings so i decided to use this command POWERCFG /HIBERNATE ONbut I got this response The following items are preventing hibernation on this system. The system firmware does not support hibernation.I found that strange...
  7. Game mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game mode: I have windows 10 home, I have game mode disabled but I still get the black screen/toggle message anytime I tab out. Problem is that it just randomly happens even without tabbing now that i'm using duel monitors which has been causing a lot of in game problems as you can...
  8. Enable Safe Mode Back On My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enable Safe Mode Back On My PC: Hi. I recently took my HP Stream Laptop (11.6 inches) off of safe mode to finish some college homework I had to do because microsoft edge doesn't support it. But now I'm trying to enable safe mode back and it goes well at first but when I need to put it in my password, it...
  9. Can't enable Game Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Game Mode: I've been trying to enable Game Mode for weeks now. I'm unable to turn it on through settings since all I see is this: [ATTACH] I've tried surfing the net for weeks to find any possible solution as to why this is occurring, but with no joy. Game Mode seems to be available...
  10. Game Mode notification disable/enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Mode notification disable/enable: Hi , i have problem in wow , i read about turn off game mode and uncheck game notification but here is the problem , idk why in my option then Game , no appear game notification for disable or enable ?? Also in my option dont appear the Broadcasting is fresh...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no option to enable game mode