Windows 10: Game performance problems after update 586.11

Discus and support Game performance problems after update 586.11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the big November update (build 586.11) I started having problems with all games slowing down to a crawl. I have a notebook with an ATI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mlnevese, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mlnevese Win User

Game performance problems after update 586.11

After the big November update (build 586.11) I started having problems with all games slowing down to a crawl.

I have a notebook with an ATI Mobility Radeon R7 and a Core I7 CPU and I never had any problems before this update.

So far I've tried a sfc scan, installing the latest ATI beta drivers, reinstalling Direct X Runtimes, turning off XBox VCR, reinstalling sound drivers and nothing worked.

Did anyone else have this problem? Any known solution?

:)

mlnevese, Nov 22, 2015
  2. DavidELSE Win User

Internet explorer 11 crashes , pages load slow or wont load

Jessen, I cannot find 'Internet Explorer Performance' in the list!

It's only when opening a PDF that it's slow. It will download the PDF very quickly and then take ages, about 30 seconds if it's just one page or many minutes if its a large document. It opens perfectly in Firefox.

It's Win 10 586.11 and IE 11 that I'm using. There was no problem with Win 7 it's only since upgrading to Win 10.

David.

DavidELSE, Nov 22, 2015
  3. In-game performance problem

Hi Kamil,

There are various reasons why you are experiencing performance issues when playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on Windows 10. It is possible that your graphics card is not updated or the Windows Update is not completely installed. Another possible reason
    could be the apps running in the background while you are using your computer. To resolve your concern, turn off or disable the Game bar by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I on your keyboard to go to the
      Settings
      menu.
    • Click on Gaming and select Game bar.
    • Toggle Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
    • Uncheck Show game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified.

Make sure that your graphics card driver is updated by following the steps on this

link
    . If there are no available updates, you may visit the graphics card manufacturer's support page and download the most updated driver manually.

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

Game performance problems after update 586.11

1. Game performance problems after update 586.11 - Similar Threads - Game performance problems

2. Huge performance problem after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge performance problem after windows 11 update: As the title says, i have been facing a huge performance downfall after the KB5034123, problems such as: Extremely low GPU usage only performs on benchmarks, nothing else, stuttering in every type of video player, such as YouTube, Disney+, etc. This is not a hardware issue as...
  3. Huge performance problem after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huge performance problem after windows 11 update: As the title says, i have been facing a huge performance downfall after the KB5034123, problems such as: Extremely low GPU usage only performs on benchmarks, nothing else, stuttering in every type of video player, such as YouTube, Disney+, etc. This is not a hardware issue as...
  4. Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2: Hello,I updated to Windows 11 Version 22H2 on my ASUS TUF DASH F15 laptop the other day and since the update, I have been getting random stuttering and fps drops in most of the games on my system that I wasn't getting before. I have installed every optional update available...
  5. Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game performance issues after updating to Windows 11 Version 22H2: Hello,I updated to Windows 11 Version 22H2 on my ASUS TUF DASH F15 laptop the other day and since the update, I have been getting random stuttering and fps drops in most of the games on my system that I wasn't getting before. I have installed every optional update available...
  6. Poor game performance after recent updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor game performance after recent updates: My games, specifically Rockstar games, started freezing and stuttering after april's udates. After uninstalling Windows Defender Antivirus update things became better, but still worse than before. Please, help....
  7. Game load time performance problems after 1803 update?

Game load time performance problems after 1803 update?: Hi, I noticed last December or so that my computer suddenly slowed down a bit. I think it may have been after the Windows 10 1803 update. Loading times for some apps and all of my games are noticeably slower. The frame rates are fine so I know it's not a graphics card...
  8. low gaming performance after october update

low gaming performance after october update: ok so I play battlefield 3 now the problem is it feels laggy during gameplay like it is hanging occassionaly it was not there before also some svchost is running when I start playing i5 2500 16gb ram asus gtx770 2gb Samsung evo 860 evo ssd...
  9. Games performance after Win updates.

Games performance after Win updates.: Hey, This problem started to appear for me after the creators updates a few month ago. Any game that I used to run on windowed or borderless windowed mode started to have this sort of flickering that you`ll see in the images. The only fix that I`ve then was to use...
  10. Performance Problems In certain games!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Problems In certain games!: Okey so ive been having a major issue in terms of gaming performance in certain games. For this example its Arma 3 i dunno whats happening but just messes up my FPS in that game! i cant play for more than 30-40 minutes straight without encountering the problem! here is...