Windows 10: game performance

Discus and support game performance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have noticed that my computer cant run games very well. my specs are here windows 10 pro intel core i5-4590 3.30 GHz 16 gt ram gtx 770... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vouts, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Vouts Win User

game performance

so i have noticed that my computer cant run games very well.

my specs are here

windows 10 pro

intel core i5-4590 3.30 GHz

16 gt ram

gtx 770 2gb

games i have been playing

dead by daylight lowest settings possible 20-30 fps

pubg very low and lowest resolution 30-40 fps

csgo lowest settings fullscreen windowed

i would like to know possible fixes.

:)

Vouts, Aug 18, 2018

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Aug 18, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Aug 18, 2018
  4. game performance

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

game performance

1. game performance - Similar Threads - game performance

2. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  3. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...
  4. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  5. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  6. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  7. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  8. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...: Recently this has been happening. Anyways, I recently took my gaming PC to a Pc repair shop and they said there's nothing "wrong" with the PC's hardware. They said that it had to do with my drivers are it's a windows 10 bug. Also, they recommend me installing windows 11 even...
  9. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...: Recently this has been happening. Anyways, I recently took my gaming PC to a Pc repair shop and they said there's nothing "wrong" with the PC's hardware. They said that it had to do with my drivers are it's a windows 10 bug. Also, they recommend me installing windows 11 even...
  10. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...