Windows 10: Game recording alert?

Discus and support Game recording alert? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, can i enable any kind of alert (like fraps has red dot in a corner... or whatever) when i am recording game? I am recording a lot, and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shabic, Sep 16, 2015.

1. shabic Win User

Game recording alert?

Hello,

can i enable any kind of alert (like fraps has red dot in a corner... or whatever) when i am recording game? I am recording a lot, and i sometimes forget if i am recording right now, i dont know if my next win+alt+r will start or stop recording, dont know if i pushed the right keybind, or not....

Thanks *Smile

:)

shabic, Sep 16, 2015
  2. spillerbd Win User

Windows 10 Screen Recorder Help

For World of Tanks, I would use its in game recorder to save the game. If a game is then desireable to share, you should then launch it and view in non-fullscreen and record that.

I would suspect that Win10 may be pushing WOT into a different desktop session than the Recorder , and is not seeing.

The recommended add-in for WOT is called OverWolf. It adds its own recorder and can be used with virtually any game.

If you are to record a game with a separate recorder, you should probably turn off the in-game recording.

spillerbd, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Screen Recorder Help

Hello, I'm trying to record some games with the Windows Screen Recorder, but the screen recorder will either record the first ten seconds of the game, or it will refuse to record it. The problem occurred just after the Windows 10 November upgrade. Is it
    a bug, or is the screen recorder defective.

SkylineGT-R(R34), Sep 16, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Game recording alert?

At least you can record something, I still can't get game dvr to work with asphalt 8 : airborne (app game) a real bummer.

I do agree, it would be nice to see some kind of indication about what is going on with the recording.

tcman50, Sep 16, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    Game recording can be a pain. If the game allows it, run it in windows borderless mode. Doing that allows more control. If I remember right that wont work with your game tcman50

6. astrix Win User
    astrix, Sep 21, 2015
  7. JellyR Win User
    The Game DVR will hide th red dot automatially. I'm afraid that there's no solutions to fix it.

JellyR, Sep 24, 2015
  8. crispy Win User

Game recording alert?

hey,
    I stream games mainly iracing via twitch and I use obs to record/stream with hardly any performance loss
    plus with obs u can add a mic for voice overs and overlays etc

crispy, Oct 6, 2015
  9. Bhrayan23 Win User
    Yeah! This is a sort of bug that needs to be fixed by Microsoft, all we can do is to wait for the next update, or use other Game DVR alternatives such as OBS, Bandicam, Fraps or Free Online Screen Recorder.

Bhrayan23, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Game recording alert?

1. Game recording alert? - Similar Threads - Game recording alert

2. Voice not recording on game at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice not recording on game at: So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help...
  3. Game Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Recording: How do I record a game while I'm in fullscreen everytime I try it just stops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-recording/760cf448-1905-4565-a00e-1e34f7b24443
  4. Game Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Recording: How do I record a game while I'm in fullscreen everytime I try it just stops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-recording/760cf448-1905-4565-a00e-1e34f7b24443
  5. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  6. record game clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    record game clips: my graphics is intel RHD graphics 2000.is it suitable to record game clips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-clips/2694161a-a33c-4fdc-96da-d3412cd3f28d
  7. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  8. Compression for games recordings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compression for games recordings: I recorded an FS9 Flight simulator 9. 10 mins == 511MB. Surely MP4 should be compressed!!! DW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compression-for-games-recordings/57cc9340-3dec-40f0-a76a-c8d4df68a130"
  9. Recording game DVR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording game DVR: I record my games using the game DVR but these clips don’t have a picture, only sound. Just a few games can be recorded with a picture such as Skyrim and KSP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-game-dvr/15bbdfdc-c75f-4e70-8f0d-e841f0018492
  10. Recording Game Footage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Game Footage: Using W10 and I am really impressed with it so far. The issue I am having is that I have tried using my normal recording software which is Xsplit but it wont record, neither will Fraps, any help on this would be appreciated, thanks in advance. 4284