Windows 10: Game Screenshot - Windows 10

Discus and support Game Screenshot - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Can someone please tell me how the **** I disable this screenshot shit? It is seriously pissing me off and I don't know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scotty1231, May 27, 2016.

1. Game Screenshot - Windows 10

Hi everyone!

Can someone please tell me how the **** I disable this screenshot shit?

It is seriously pissing me off and I don't know how to disable this crap. *Mad

I press Alt, or some other key, and it ALWAYS comes up with this crap and it freezes my goddamn computer when I do that!!

HOW DO I DISABLE THIS?!?!

:)

Scotty1231, May 27, 2016

2. screenshots in game

Is this a problem with all games or with a particular game as many games have their own print keys?

Also most of the time (depends upon games) also screenshot, by default, go to Pictures folder..Did

E for Excel, May 27, 2016
  3. screenshots in game

I don't know I don't have any other games but they were working before but just suddenly turned blank and they don't go into my picture file.

Allstate21, May 27, 2016
  4. Rocky Win User

Game Screenshot - Windows 10

I hope somebody can help you because from your short description I have no idea what your problem is.

Rocky, May 27, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    I've never seen that before and I play a lot of games.

Have you checked in control panel to see what software is installed? I don't think its a Windows feature.

swarfega, May 27, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Game Screenshot - Windows 10

1. Game Screenshot - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game Screenshot

2. Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game: Recently, my screenshots have been completely delayed with what they produce. I try to take a screenshot, and then tab over to the screenshots folder, and then the image it produces is of the start menu, a black screen, or something from a few seconds ago to over an hour ago....
  3. Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screenshots are delayed while in-game: Recently, my screenshots have been completely delayed with what they produce. I try to take a screenshot, and then tab over to the screenshots folder, and then the image it produces is of the start menu, a black screen, or something from a few seconds ago to over an hour ago....
  4. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  5. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  6. How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...: Whenever I turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" in the Game Bar settings it just keeps turning off and I don't know how to fix it. Please help....
  7. How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...

How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...: Whenever I turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" in the Game Bar settings it just keeps turning off and I don't know how to fix it. Please help....
  8. How do I fix "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast" turning off after I've turned...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...: So, I'm on windows 11 and I don't know how to fix the Xbox game bar I've tried everything, and it still won't let me record or take screenshots and I want help to try to fix it, but I don't know what else to try...
  10. Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...

Xbox game bar wont record, take screenshots or even record the last 10 minutes and I don't...: So, I'm on windows 11 and I don't know how to fix the Xbox game bar I've tried everything, and it still won't let me record or take screenshots and I want help to try to fix it, but I don't know what else to try because it looks like this all the time....