Windows 10: Game Size

Discus and support Game Size in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is the real size of Forza 7? The Windows store said: [ATTACH] I'm currently on: [ATTACH] I feel as if I've been sold something under false... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vinny Flynn, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Game Size

What is the real size of Forza 7? The Windows store said:

Game Size 7a2c6f0b-cec5-4395-be9c-354523f3b2d3?upload=true.png

I'm currently on:

Game Size ef1919e3-2bb4-4c8c-ab69-ff4f07ce93d2?upload=true.png

I feel as if I've been sold something under false pretences. Is there any comeback or word from Microsoft on what is happening? What is the real size?

Can I get a refund?

:)

Vinny Flynn, Jul 23, 2018

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 23, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Game Size

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Game Size

1. Game Size - Similar Threads - Game Size

2. My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...: My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the full screen, I can see the start at and use it with the mouse, note the screen is not windowed it's full screen but it is smaller than the size of the screen yeah and I can see half of my...
  3. My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the...: My games are opening in full screen mode but the size of the screen is smaller than the full screen, I can see the start at and use it with the mouse, note the screen is not windowed it's full screen but it is smaller than the size of the screen yeah and I can see half of my...
  4. My game captures arent the right size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game captures arent the right size: My captures going through xbox game bar are leaving black borders around the recording. The video itself is significantly smaller than my actual screen size. Pretty much, I think the resolution is recording way smaller than it should be and I can't find the setting to change...
  5. My game captures arent the right size

My game captures arent the right size: My captures going through xbox game bar are leaving black borders around the recording. The video itself is significantly smaller than my actual screen size. Pretty much, I think the resolution is recording way smaller than it should be and I can't find the setting to change...
  6. games files lose but in programs and features show the actual size of file

games files lose but in programs and features show the actual size of file: my games files lost but in programs and features show actual size of the game but in the /c files only 2 gb from 30gb+ to 2gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-files-lose-but-in-programs-and-features-show/b74b4f0b-7706-49a4-89a0-99ac52643697
  7. games files lose but in programs and features show the actual size of file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    games files lose but in programs and features show the actual size of file: my games files lost but in programs and features show actual size of the game but in the /c files only 2 gb from 30gb+ to 2gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-files-lose-but-in-programs-and-features-show/b74b4f0b-7706-49a4-89a0-99ac52643697
  8. games files lose but in programs and features show the actual size of file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.: So I have a problem as of late the past 2 or 3 days where Google Chrome will sporadically close and restore itself a second or two later. Possibly linked: I attempt to play a video game on my desktop and it reduces size from full screen to windowed mode.I've tried to...
  10. Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.: So I have a problem as of late the past 2 or 3 days where Google Chrome will sporadically close and restore itself a second or two later. Possibly linked: I attempt to play a video game on my desktop and it reduces size from full screen to windowed mode.I've tried to...